What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shyrui is afraid of magellan even through he is equal which he is afraid of his poison.

Any man can beat small snake but this man would not pick fight with poisonous snake like king cobra .

‘’Would you to fight poisonous snake when its poison can kill you ?

Agreed but Admirals didn't have feats of actually defeating multiple commanders until Brocolli.
Yeah but we had portrayal of a yonko crew shitting themselves upon hearing Akainu's name.
Most commanders were one shot kill, and Akainu was taking on the entire WBP along with Crocodile and they were literally pushed back, if Shanks hasn't arrived Akainu would have killed Luffy as per canon.

I suspect two different conclusion. The real black beard died from taking a lot of sword wounds. His death was an ambush while he was drinking and relaxing. Another event related to black beard involves him ambusing people for medicine. Law is closely associated with medicine and may end up dead.

- Conclusion 1: Black kills laws, Akaniu find Black beard celebrating victory and kills him
- Conclusion 2: Law defeats black beard but is never recognized for it.

Yeah but we had portrayal of a yonko crew shitting themselves upon hearing Akainu's name.
Most commanders were one shot kill, and Akainu was taking on the entire WBP along with Crocodile and they were literally pushed back, if Shanks hasn't arrived Akainu would have killed Luffy as per canon.
Umm and Jinbei/Ivankov/Crocodile were shitting themselves hearing Head Jailers name.

Same applies to Shiryu too.

In your headcanon sure it is. no black lightening, no Advanced haki.

A great deal of haki to counter the DF of the 9th divison captain. Cause Big Mom's haki >>>> Law's haki
Linlin is casually using large amounts of haki on her body casually. Yes, this is an advanced technique. The only other person who can use haki like that is kaido.

there are multiple types of advanced haki. Black lightning is one of them. Infinite full body haki is probably another one of them.

Umm no schzo
Crocodile and Jinbei were same power level then as they are now

Don't expect someone named Kurwa to understand the point of posting a scan of multiple YC2+ running from Magellan, according to a small group of 🤡 here a YC2 can give a YC1 an extreme diff fight and according to a even smaller group of 🤡 all the YC1 are around the same level(except the invincible Katakuri).
So either Magellan is a top tier or the gap between YC1 and YC2 is massive.(unless Lanji fights the YC2, then he's magically scaled to top tier)

It was to be expected that all the Straw Hats would wear some sort of futuristic clothing. It’s not that surprising.

This arc’s setup has been kind of weird, but I’m hoping it will get better a few chapters from now.

I think the HP vs. BBP battle has been pretty interesting.
I was referring to the fanservice bikini drips the female characters are wearing. Using constant fanservice is a sign that your manga is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.