What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Your biggest mistake was using Zoro and Law as a proof of something I can't recall the post to the fullest but you compared them to something against BB and tried to make it somewhat logical in WHAT IF that happened and it wasn't the best explanation you could give.
Probably my explanation of how Law counters most of BB's abilities from the last week's spoilers.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Probably my explanation of how Law counters most of BB's abilities from the last week's spoilers.
You need to stop feeding the trolls, drop your own take and don't try to explain it to them since they won't agree with you.

What is you honest take on the situation?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You honestly think Zoro would look this strong against Blackbeard? Law is legit looking like a low top tier at minimum right now.
I hope you stay the same once Blackbeard gets his chapter when he is on the offense and Law has to take his shit to the fullest extent.

Lol.

Everyone from G2 Luffy to Corpsebeard and Magellan managed to put BB thru pain, none of them succeeded in any way, shape or form.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He was doing his best to stop it as they're actually fighting, whether he used haki or not is a different subject.
Aokiji used haki here for example, he halts their attacks before he freezes them
What I am saying is, this changes nothing unless we have proof that Magellan was trying to protect himself using Haki. We know for a fact that even the likes of Garp are susceptible to attacks from pre-skip characters if they're not putting up a proper defense. So I don't see what exactly we're trying to prove. Magellan withstood the attack pretty well considering he used no defense if anything.

I still believe that kuzan has ulterior motives. No way an Admiral is weaker than a YC1.
Shiliew is no doubt the strongest YC by sheer manga logic but even a kid can tell that kuzan is hiding something.

What I am saying is, this changes nothing unless we have proof that Magellan was trying to protect himself using Haki. We know for a fact that even the likes of Garp are susceptible to attacks from pre-skip characters if they're not putting up a proper defense. So I don't see what exactly we're trying to prove. Magellan withstood the attack pretty well considering he used no defense if anything.
But he was trying to protect himself no? He wouldn't put himself at a disadvantage, but will use what he can to defend naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.