What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Gol D. Roger You are not doing urself any favorites by explaining how things work in what if scenarios you present because most people here can't read and mostly quote you on the posts when you go off explaining such things.

More simplicity.

? Nearly every fight in Dressrosa were 1 chapter battles with the SHF, what are you talking about. 3 of the F6 got longer fights than basically any fight outside of Senor Pink or Pica. Queen and King's fights were spread across 14 chapters with the majority of it being fights for Sanji and Zoro. Kid and Law got 3 chapters of fights. Luffy got over 10....

Just because Oda offscreened irrelevant characters means nothing, there's more content than DR actually had.
Man, Dressrosa did way better than "muh Kaido King of randoms"... full of fodders, his best fighters almos offscreened (Jinbe vs Who's Who the most). A Shichibukai did better than a Yonko arc LMAO.

And Wano was meant to be... "WHOAAA!!!".

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Where did I talk about bleeding? Luffy brought Magellans to his knees after direct combat and he was even coughing from it
Luffy sent BB flying if that helps.

Garp closed his eyes and let go, if he used CoA Luffy's arm would've broke like WsW with Jimbo
What difference does that make though? It's not like Magellan was using Haki to block Luffy.

In Lalaland, Shiryu was released to deal with the same BBP (+ Laffitte) that the Heart Pirates are now fighting. You can counter this by saying that they got much stronger since then but then so did Shiryu who was already stronger than multiple YC level combined. Shiryu's starting baseline is YC1+ and you know it.:kobeha:
He was, could he defeat them? Who knows.
He was a YC1+, fruit doesn't change much unless you're a complete CoO jobber or lack decent AoE.
Low-mid diff material to any admiral.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Gol D. Roger You are not doing urself any favorites by explaining how things work in what if scenarios you present because most people here can't read and mostly quote you on the posts when you go off explaining such things.

More simplicity.
I mostly write keeping the general readers in mind rather than the person I am arguing with. But I'll try to make it simplistic, and use short answers whenever possible.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mostly write keeping the general readers in mind rather than the person I am arguing with. But I'll try to make it simplistic, and use short answers whenever possible.
Your biggest mistake was using Zoro and Law as a proof of something I can't recall the post to the fullest but you compared them to something against BB and tried to make it somewhat logical in WHAT IF that happened and it wasn't the best explanation you could give.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Cool, that fat fuck is certified jobber. But at least he was not in combat already with Luffy when he got sent flying, and was only standing around talking with him.
That's not changing his durability. That jobber is one of the most physically gifted characters in the series, so if even he's getting treated like that, then there is no shame in Magellan doing the same. These aren't durable characters, they rely on endurance to get by, so whatever it is that you're trying to "prove" with that page is moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.