What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No no bro I agree with you
Intangible Gura Gura can be blocked by barrier Haki

Intangible Kroom can be blocked by Gura Gura

Bu bu bu

Intangible kroom can not be blocked by Barrier Haki
:gokulaugh:
Then proceeds to use selective reading pretending you got my point. You don't get tired acting like a loser?

The problem with @Psalm reasoning is that Gura is actually tangiable, simply because the force generated is a tangiable as any other punch but just augmented due to tremors generating more power. Like there is absolutely no difference between a shockwave produced by Burgess with Hado Elbow e.g. and the Gura in terms of intangiability lol
Wait how exactly is a shockwave tangible? Please explain

@Bold this I agree with so what's the issue with my reasoning?

It was bullshit, we had good fights back at Dressross arc and not off panneling like here st Wano...

Oda just needed to show us a few more chapters for Perospero, Jack, Who's Who, Sasaki and Black Maria.
? Nearly every fight in Dressrosa were 1 chapter battles with the SHF, what are you talking about. 3 of the F6 got longer fights than basically any fight outside of Senor Pink or Pica. Queen and King's fights were spread across 14 chapters with the majority of it being fights for Sanji and Zoro. Kid and Law got 3 chapters of fights. Luffy got over 10....

Just because Oda offscreened irrelevant characters means nothing, there's more content than DR actually had.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
The admiral and yonko are on a different level than zoro and shiryu
Its not compliment like you wouldn't compare current zoro and shiryu to mihawk would you?

Kuzan luffy and bb are comparable if not stronger than zoro's eos goal
Hilarious coming from the person who has oden above Ray

Now suddenly odens counterpart who will surpass him isn't a top tier

Not in Goda manga I fear, just look at law's portrayal and feat, he is clearly stronger zolo by a wild margin:endthis:
Law do got better feats but portrayal is unsure .
Being M3 supernova put him above zoro but the supernoa will not last end game.
Zoro being shown as basically the new ryuma put his portrayal ahead of Law since RYuma is compared to joy boy .
So we don't know for EOS but for a while yes Law will have better feats then zoro .
Law might also die before EOS this is possible .

Showing afterwards, BB was fine

So what? he got hit and couldn't dodge an attack from Pre-time skip Luffy. Just like he was fine after getting hit by Ace. And just like he's up and fine now, or did Law beat Blackbeard :suresure:

And lol thinking Yami BB = Current BB.
That's a whole new sentence buddy and reeks of desperation. Quote me where I said that

Seven7

๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ
โ€Ž
I'm not backtracking.
Laws attacks won't do shit to kaido
Which is blatantly true
Define not doing shit then

I guess Tiger hunt didn't do shit when it landed on King or Hell memories didn't do shit when it landed on Queen

Maybe tatsumaki "didn't do shit" when it landed on Kaido

Is one shots or attacks that look pretty really the M.O here
:whitepress:

Law do got better feats but portrayal is unsure .
Being M3 supernova put him above zoro but the supernoa will not last end game.
Zoro being shown as basically the new ryuma put his portrayal ahead of Law since RYuma is compared to joy boy .
So we don't know for EOS but for a while yes Law will have better feats then zoro .
Law might also die before EOS this is possible .
Gouda made it clear that Ope ope no mi>>>>>>COA>>>>>>>>>>>>ACOC go argue with him:endthis:

Preliminary agenda thoughts:

Current Law solos Big Mom, so does Teach.

For Teach: His base AP with the power of the Gura Gura matches Lawโ€™s Awakening which severely injured Big Mom. He also has the Yami Yami which makes Memes irrelevant DF useless, and he outright tanks a shock wille here the same way meme does, so you canโ€™t even say Meme has better physicals than him because no she doesnโ€™t.

For Law: The Haki he showed last chapter as well as clashing evenly with the most destructive Devil Fruit..,yeah, itโ€™s over for Big Mom. Where are in the EOS where her feats already donโ€™t hold up well to scrutiny.

Kaidoโ€™s feats were already arguably surpassed by Ryokugyu but Iโ€™m sure heโ€™ll be further made irrelevant in the near future as well.

@ShishioIsBack @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @HA001 OF THE RAIN @The White Crane
No surprise. Lolda did everything he could to make Crydo irrelevant in his own arc, after all. :milaugh:

Big Mom had lower AP than even Pica, btw. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.