What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
1. Were almost poisoned to death
2. Shanks had his fresh crew with him
3. Blackbeard’s crew was rusty from imprisonment
4. He was injured by Wb
5. They were fighting Sengoku

Teach still Zehaha'd in his face. Shanks is weaker than Blackbeard
It's too early to gauge it, for now Shanks remains superior.

Shanks just don't disrespect BB like most of us did up until some point.

Saying that someone is dangerous =/= admitting he is stronger than me.

It's too early to gauge it, for now Shanks remains superior.

Shanks just don't disrespect BB like most of us did up until some point.

Saying that someone is dangerous =/= admitting he is stronger than me.
He still scarred him in base form and yonko Shanks reiterated how he wasn't offguard. He recognized his strength before he got those devil fruits, and suggested that he will surpass Whitebeard, someone far stronger than Shanks.

You took some good drugs this morning man? Zoro didn’t look anywhere near as good as Law does here. Law is legit fighting (and winning) against a Yonko solo, Zoro got a few hits in against a distracted Kaido and ultimately got one shot…
yep,but we all know when BB uses yami the tables will turn.Last panel it looks like he was preparing Vortex.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He still scarred him in base form and yonko Shanks reiterated how he wasn't offguard. He recognized his strength before he got those devil fruits, and suggested that he will surpass Whitebeard, someone far stronger than Shanks.
Umm which Whitebeard?

Primebeard was maybe stronger than Shanks who we don't know if peaked yet or not.

Post prime WB is not stronger than Shanks.

Oda basically sets up BB and Shanks to be the toughest mfkers good guys/marines will have to face lol.
Post automatically merged:

If it’s one on one, Shanks will bring his crew

Land Sea and Air this man is known for teaming up against opponents mid fight
I giggled hard.

LMAOOOOOOO.

Umm which Whitebeard?

Primebeard was maybe stronger than Shanks who we don't know if peaked yet or not.

Post prime WB is not stronger than Shanks.

Oda basically sets up BB and Shanks to be the toughest mfkers good guys/marines will have to face lol.
He set up Luffy and Blackbeard, nothing to do with Shanks.
Oldbeard was stronger than Shanks. Sengoku didn't give 2 shits when he arrived with his crew while he was sweating buckets against WB.

You took some good drugs this morning man? Zoro didn’t look anywhere near as good as Law does here. Law is legit fighting (and winning) against a Yonko solo, Zoro got a few hits in against a distracted Kaido and ultimately got one shot…
"Fighting and Winning"
And this dude says I need to get my eyes checked

Law landed a fluke move on a guy known for being a retard in fights...got fucked up by G2 Luffy..nearly died alongside his crew to Magallen.

Zoro came in and made FS Kaido shit his pants and pop his eyes out alongside Big Mom

No sold his AdvCoC Thunder Bagua
No sole Big Moms named attack

Blocked country level attack that would wipe out Law and Blackbeard at the same time upon contact

Blitzed Kaido with 30 Broken bones and in pure 1v1 encounter Scarred him for life. Same guy Law admitted he has nothing in his arsenal to do anything to him.

If anything Blackbeard fight exposed Law

His internal destruction moves are only as effective against regular humans as they are against Big Mom, as they ignore durability.

His attacks can be blocked by trash like Gura Gura.

Zoros attacks on the other hand are strong enough to bust through Kaidos durability.

Attacks that harm Kaido will kill neckbeard.

I am not joking with you when I say
Blackbeard stands no chance against Zoro.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He set up Luffy and Blackbeard, nothing to do with Shanks.
Oldbeard was stronger than Shanks. Sengoku didn't give 2 shits when he arrived with his crew while he was sweating buckets against WB.
You are such a hypocrite.

Sengoku stopped the war because daddy Shanks asked for it.

Oldbeard is not stronger than Shanks, what a bullshit.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This and the previous chapter so yeah overall Law and BB encounter.
I am impressed by how well this encounter is handled. They're both given hype in their own way without tarnishing the other's hype. This is extremely rare for Oda.

As for power levels, BB is as strong as any other top-tier for me. I don't rate top tiers any differently, generally speaking. I judge them in terms of matchups. Law definitely improved since Wano. Sustaining awakening for a decent period of time is a huge leap depending on how long he lasts. I am not gonna jump the gun and call him a low-top-tier yet, but he does look like he's pretty close to being a low-top-tier all things considered—i.e., including the future expectations in this fight. Anything more is a huge stretch for now IMO. I am keeping my expectations to a moderate degree and judging him based on that for now, I may rank him higher or lower based on how things will unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.