What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they aren't, lmao

In this panel he is charging his adv CoC. Literally the same sound effect.
What else do you think he is doing here? What is he supposedly using gura powers on here? lmao

And here he is using both gura and adv CoC
Red= Gura gura crack
while the rest is adv CoC lightning
I will need to check a panel of WB before I go ahead and say he has adCoC

I think it was common a long time ago for people to marry at a relatively young age. Sanji was 19 before the timeskip, although he’s 21 now.

They’re not too terribly far apart, but the difference is there. However, women in Japan can get married at 16, while men can at 18. It’s not unusual to see this kind of concept portrayed in One Piece, considering how Sanji and Pudding almost got married during the Whole Cake Island arc.
Neither of them could do the deed with each other because both would die from excessive nose-blood loss :josad::gokulaugh:

You ever want to see how batshit insane Zoro fans are? Claim that Zoro can’t do something and watch them go absolutely ape shit. Even if it’s something Zoro clearly can’t do, these dudes will rabidly foam at the mouth until you concede that Zoro can do it.

Claim that Zoro can’t beat Vegapunk in a chess game, watch Zoro fans go apeshit. Claim Zoro can’t paint as beautiful of a painting as Davinci, watch Zoro fans go apeshit. Claim Zoro can’t beat Big Mom in an eating contest..you get the idea. Lol

Say what you want about Akainu fans, Akainu is not as intelligent as Vegapunk, can’t paint like Davinci, can’t beat Big Mom in an eating contest. No Akainu fan will argue with these points.

But guaranfuckingtee you there are Zoro fans preparing to counter argue everything I just said about Zoro. Lol
At least we no longer have Beta spamming the same crappy memes and crying “Grandmaster” filling up the threads.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
He is still locked in an extreme diff fight with Oven :josad:
Big Mom Pirates got done dirty

> Katakuri offscreened by his own bro
> Smoothie and Snack get negged by Wano Waterfall
> Perospero gets murdered offscreened by Neko
> Big Mom dies to Akainu's awakening
:josad:

You ever want to see how batshit insane Zoro fans are? Claim that Zoro can’t do something and watch them go absolutely ape shit. Even if it’s something Zoro clearly can’t do, these dudes will rabidly foam at the mouth until you concede that Zoro can do it.

Claim that Zoro can’t beat Vegapunk in a chess game, watch Zoro fans go apeshit. Claim Zoro can’t paint as beautiful of a painting as Davinci, watch Zoro fans go apeshit. Claim Zoro can’t beat Big Mom in an eating contest..you get the idea. Lol

Say what you want about Akainu fans, Akainu is not as intelligent as Vegapunk, can’t paint like Davinci, can’t beat Big Mom in an eating contest. No Akainu fan will argue with these points.

But guaranfuckingtee you there are Zoro fans preparing to counter argue everything I just said about Zoro. Lol
Admiral fan teaming up with zoro or sanji sanji fans was always a big mistake on yall end tho lol

Zoro fans hate everyone that isn't rayleigh or mihawk
And sanji will never truly be respected power wise

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No. Silence is a follow up technique that Law used after R-Room was activated in BM fight. R-Room itself doesn't silence anything, it's just an awakened type of a regular Room that can be moved around and attached to the person. Law can use any technique inside it like in his regular Room. Obviously BB wasn't muted, that ability wasn't even used there. R-Room was activated to use the Amputate while BB was up in the air.
or it's just gura's bubble

Are you worried that Sanji's relevance in the story keeps getting wider possibilities while Zoro waits in the Sunny
:parkcry:
I'm not worried about Lanji, I'm worried about Oda and the kind of people he calls friend.
Lanji can go get his new RS and more toys with the rest of the Strawhats, Zoro will meet up with Luffy at the Lab's entrance and take care of those problematic characters that want to kill Vegapunk. :cheers:

Meme ate 3 of his ultimates on top of Kidd's ultimates which you keep forgetting. And wasnt taken out.
Blackbeard is nowhere close to her durability or endurance.
Gura is destructive but that is all. Zoro's one slash will do million times more damaji than one hit from Gura. :myman:
They even forgot she ate Shock Willie off screen along with eating a far stronger move. Puncture willie would have Ko'd Teach.

For me you can't read this fight and come to any other conclusion that Blackbeard himself is weaker than Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.