What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law admits he is nowhere near as durable as Rooftop Zoro and was jaw dropped at Zoro's feat on Hybrid Kaido, yet Law fans think somehow that Law is stronger than Zoro, who gained the strongest power and became King of Hell.

That's a much bigger power up than overhyped shock wille lol.
Giving yourself a self-declared made up title is now a feat better than Shockwille. :denzimote:

He indeed is for now.
I didnt expect to find someone sloppier than Meme but here we are.
If he obtains a 3rd DF, it better be one that will give him a durability boost.
However, Oda is simply handling BB badly, using him as a hype tool for people weaker than him...
At this point in time you could make a good arugment that Luffy is stronger than Blackbeard. That's how poorly he's performing.

Giving yourself a self-declared made up title is now a feat better than Shockwille. :denzimote:
They're fucking shameless :risitameh:
Self proclaimed title = better portrayal and feats :risicheck:
Here’s the funniest part

That self proclaimed title is based off Enma which is the actual King of Hell

Basically Zoro is saying he can only tap into that mode with his magical sword 😂😂🤣

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

That doesn’t look like the person of someone who believes her captain is dead. :goyea:
Interesting take, although even if BM is alive she is hella weakened and she wouldn't defeat top BBP.

Remember that it's not the first time Pudding threatens someone with BM because of her personality switch.

Rare goofy fan W
:cheers:
Thankyou
:lusalty:
I dont hate bb wb kaido :sanmoji:
One of my favs characters
Not hate i guess but alot will shit on any character that doesn't directly or indirectly hype zoro
We did what we had to do lol. We knew it would backfire, but the Yonko wank had to be checked. Lol
If it makes it any better the admirals are at least generally more entertaining characters than the yonko

Also if anyone defeats the admirals hopefully its the wg captains because thats the only way i can seeing them getting enough respect

Status
Not open for further replies.