Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge can you cite the source for the things you posted please? I know you said we should take it as unconfirmed but i want to check the source too.
I think someone mentioned it already. I got it from another forum, but it was unconfirmed there as well. I don't know where the person got them from. That's why I said to take them with caution and wait for confirmation.

WE DONT KNOW. HE could have knocked out page one, drake was visibly upset with sanji over what happened with page 1 it's been multiple days and he could gave recovered. Yonjiwas offscreenee by sanji the same way and came back. Many things could have happened so stop taking filler anime as fact.
No stop ignoring anime filler cant be canon and reduced force's my guy reduced forces...........

It seems you have something for brutal bloody fight dont you lol
These are sword fights you are advocating for right?

If we take Zoro as an example, even when he was fodder tier in East blue, you saw how sword fights go. Like even a one shot like Daz bones has the man bleeding all over and from his mouth and passing out in and pool of blood.

That's and sword fight between fodder guys when they Are and reruns the same strength
The only time a sword fight doesn't end like this is when There's a massive difference in power like Zoro vs Tashigi

If the 9 scabbards are to fight these women and it's not a Zoro vs Tashigi fight, then these women have to be so strong that they fodderize the scabbards. As long as they don't end up in a pool of blood becasue PRETTY WOMEN DON'T GET HURT BLOODIED.

This is just how Oda writes.

are page one and ulti half fishmen, what with the horns on ulti and the jagged teeth page one has, maybe why they both covering their mouths up?

kind of looks like drake is the only full human and the rest are a mix of races and maybe that's why kaido wanted Bigu Mam to see them?

:choppawhat:

If we take Zoro as an example, even when he was fodder tier in East blue, you saw how sword fights go. Like even a one shot like Daz bones has the man bleeding all over and from his mouth and passing out in and pool of blood.

That's and sword fight between fodder guys when they Are and reruns the same strength
The only time a sword fight doesn't end like this is when There's a massive difference in power like Zoro vs Tashigi

If the 9 scabbards are to fight these women and it's not a Zoro vs Tashigi fight, then these women have to be so strong that they fodderize the scabbards. As long as they don't end up in a pool of blood becasue PRETTY WOMEN DON'T GET HURT BLOODIED.

Hey we got nami vs daz assistant fight in alabasta quite good also it shows more blood...i understand your point but at least there will be a little blood shown is enough for me..

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You dont like hiyori or just her design?
Both, I really don't like the blue hair and the eyes. The hair doesn't bother me as much since the manga is black and white.

But my biggest issue with Hiyori is her shift in character. Komurasaki was cool, she was set up like a cold, cunning and confident. I loved it when she didn't give a shit and just slapped Orochi.

Then, she turned into Hiyori and suddenly lost all her bitchiness, her assertiveness and became a damsel in distress that hid behind Zoro. That was a really big disappointment

The only three characters who can hurt beautiful woman in this series are (Nami, Usopp and Robin)
And Robin never had to do it except for Tachigi during Alabasta... but Oda is more okay with Nami and Usopp doing it....most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.