What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still googling around your assertion and I find nothing to suggest shockwaves being considered a tangible element irl.
They have a tangible element/part not that they are an element. So they are ultimately intangiable irl with a tangiable physical element

Yes wood is tangible. Greenbull is not intangible either. He is the same case as Aokiji where breaking down ice or wood doesn't mean actual damage can be inflicted on them, not under normal circumstances.
That's the sources I'm getting as well. It doesn't point the properties being tangible since sonicspeed is an intangible force of energy produce through speed.
In One Piece a logia user is intangiable unless you use haki. You can keep hitting Akainu for decades without use. His magma is tangiable but his phyiscal body is intangiable unless haki is used.

So lol at the people (toxic Zoro fanboys) who were saying Law was going to get clowned by BB for their headcanon powerscaling. Law is one of Luffy's rivals and is well above Zoro, he was never going to get punked.

Interesting question though. Since Law has an ability via awakening that cancels out sound, amd sound is a vibration, does Law have a natural counter of of sorts to the Gura Gura?

Would be interesting, and a way for Law to get out.

That's a good point, Law already has kroom active so he might not be able to teleport @Roo
Didn’t Law just use amputee with awakening(R-Room)??

The rules themselves seem a little different. Before The sword was completely intangible, an now its randomly massively increasing Law AP. Matching the Gura in an Physical clash, guess Oda realized. Law needed a way to safely clash with top tier.

For example Law in wano couldnt clash with Luffy/Kaido physically. Now that’s literally no issue of any kind
:myman:

Black hole will draw Law towards him but the ability is only deactivated by contact, but seeing how it's a short distance Law might not be fast enough to teleport out.
On the premise Law can’t shambles away “here”, then he just tanks whatever teach throws. This is the same man that tank several blows from the Yonko.

Freeing himself will be a challenge, his sword an new Haki hype may help. But once separated or with knowledge Law trolls it from then on. Ace could react to counter, Law shambles mobility negs if we bring Real. Kroom the perfect range ability too

On the premise Law can’t shambles away, then he just tanks whatever teach throws. This is the same man that tank several blows from the Yonko. Freeing himself will be a challenge, his sword may help. But once separated Law trolls it from then on. Ace could react to counter, Law shambles mobility negs if we bring Real
Good luck comparing Meme's AP to the Gura.
:risitavirus:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No. I don't think Law's room is a tangible object you can touch or hit. We never saw such a precedent anyway. BB used it to protect himself from the Amputate technique that KOed Stronger, not to stop the Room.
I'm not talking about that instance though... I'm talking about how K Room and GGnM clashed in the other panel before BB used Kurozu.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
There's absolutely no copium. Aokiji washes that bum Shiryu every single day, as many times as Shiryu wants. Come back when that fodder can one shot Moria even with a sneak attack.

I'll come back to this stupidity so hard once it's confirmed that BB treats Shiryu like his bottom bitch and sees Kuzan as an equal.
Yeah no way Shiryu is > Aokiji unless he is listening to a hardcore Sanji editor who breathes Sanji vs Aokiji

But considering he had a editor who wanted to marry carrot I wouldn't be suprised.
:kriwhat:

So if Kid ends up fighting Ochoku who i think is the burned man is that as impressive as Law fighting Blackbeard? If it turns out it took a 2v1 or even 3v1 to beat Ochoku at Rocky Port i think that's good for Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.