What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Fuji is an chad of an individual ,no debate :fujilaugh:
and i‘m not kidding
Secret Revolutionary Fujitora was working to sabotage the WG/Marines from the inside all along. We dont know what it is that was so evil that made him blind himself either yet too?

I wonder if what he saw that made him blind hismelf was the actions of someone like Orochi or was it Celestial Dragons, Cipher Pol, the Marines or just any truly scummy pirate or king/queen or whatever?

I'm desperate to know Fujitora's backstory and motivations, who made him want to blind himself permanently and why? Just what did he see?

After backstories like the Doflamingo and Law ones and Orochi, Kanjuro, Oden etc, it really makes me wonder even more...

Are people really not able to tell the difference b/w CoC coating impact lines and GGnM waves or are we just joking about it?
I mean the lightning scaling is not reliable especially since this gura punch design is new territory, was never thunderous in MF.
But it's certainly not CoC simply because we would've had an official statement by Blackbeard/Law about his haki.

Big Mom has some of the best durability in one piece.

This durability can be deactivated if BM is in an altered state of mind. Furthermore, it was stated that Law couldn't teleport BM because she was using haki, meaning she was constantly and passively using haki on her body the entire fight.

I don't get your point of contention. Do you not think this is advanced? "advanced haki" is more or less a fan made term. I say it is advanced because literally no other characters bar the lunarians have durability comparable to kaido or BM.

But if you are arguing that she wasn't even using haki because we didn't see black ink, that's objectively false as Law's words imply kaido and BM were constantly coating their bodies in haki.
So no panels then. Cool 👍🏾

Status
Not open for further replies.