What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shyriu pre df=Magellan.
This is truth but I never was that impressed by MAgellan and SHiryu is said to fear Magellan so he is a bit stronger then him.(Without df)
Venom demon was cool but for me he lost half of his hype when Ivankov made himm bleed and gear 2 luffy made him bend the knee.
Post automatically merged:

Lol wtf you guys still discussing 1064 spoilers meanwhile my provider just sent me 1065

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
post them LMAO

I heard you know and can read japanese

This is truth but I never was that impressed by MAgellan and SHiryu is said to fear Magellan so he is a bit stronger then him.(Without df)
Venom demon was cool but for me he lost half of his hype when Ivankov made himm bleed and gear 2 luffy made him bend the knee.
Magellan is all about hax,he doesn't need durability.One drop of poison and anyone is fucked.That is why Shyriu feared him.Pre-skip Luffy made Garp,BB and Magellan bleed too.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

post them LMAO

I heard you know and can read japanese
wait where do you known and hearding about me this is dangerous
:snoopy:

We're still waiting for him to fight someone stronger that Katakuri, YC2/3 and under aren't stronger than first commanders regardless of their crew, they aren't special. Laffitte, Burgess, etc? Not in One Piece.
Well ZOro did not ofught someone stronger then kat.
I rank Kat higter then King .

BUt anyway Sanji might realy well spar Aokiji but no way Aokiji fight all out for BB except if he have his mother as hostage or something .
But since Aokiji is the one that kidnap pudding and augur is obviously usopp fight .
Sanji vs aokiji might happen but I realy doubt Aokiji will go all out it will just be sanji holding his own until Aokiji said ok im out .

Magellan is all about hax,he doesn't need durability.One drop of poison and anyone is fucked.That is why Shyriu feared him.Pre-skip Luffy made Garp,BB and Magellan bleed too.
Yes but garp it was on purpose and BB well ,...
Dude take twice the pain.

I need some haki feats from magellan

Well ZOro did not ofught someone stronger then kat.
I rank Kat higter then King .

BUt anyway Sanji might realy well spar Aokiji but no way Aokiji fight all out for BB except if he have his mother as hostage or something .
But since Aokiji is the one that kidnap pudding and augur is obviously usopp fight .
Sanji vs aokiji might happen but I realy doubt Aokiji will go all out it will just be sanji holding his own until Aokiji said ok im out .

Yes but garp it was on purpose and BB well ,...
Dude take twice the pain.

I need some haki feats from magellan
I mean if he is willing to take pudding then I don't see why he will hold back when the SHs are trying to ruin his plan

Status
Not open for further replies.