What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma was infact killing Zoro luffys gears never almost killed him
Zoro based on his last fight probably only can use coqs in like 4 attacks before enma starts killing him :kayneshrug:
Umm I mean that's cuz Luffy was too weak and gets knocked out in 10 minutes..if Zoro maintained Gear 4th as long as Zoro used enma he would die.

That and also Enma takes A LOT more Haki. I don't even think Luffy can survive enma..it would drain all his Haki in seconds

Person who fucked by kaido twice and came with magical awakening.
How dare people call it a 1v1 when opponent died like twice already.
When did he even die? losing =/= dying...it is 1 vs 1 because Luffy took down Kaido in a 1 vs 1 fight....but it is not "clean" or "pure" 1 vs 1 as per the definition of WG "einstein of powerscaling" nerds...that's all...you can seethe and cope all you want with "pure/impure" bullshit...

Person who fucked by kaido twice and came with magical awakening.
How dare people call it a 1v1 when opponent died like twice already.
plot armor doesnt stop it from being luffy's dub mate
you made a silly point.

luffy deserves more than that figure certainly for his massive contribution in taking down kaido
law and kidd deserve close to that ( half of big mom's)
and zoro doesnt deserve close to that figure just for a scar. They dont give bounties for "battlefeats" but for "battles won"

Oda need some time with his wife; that man is too horny for ass :usosmug:
Right? And here I thought that Oda was a boobs guy.:crazwhat:

This chapter proves that Oda ain't slacking in the butt department.:hope:
Summoning @pg13 although I feel @RobinsFeet will be disappointed in this direction Oda has taken lol.

Also speaking of this theme during this arc too, I just went and bought this game FINALLY due to this arc inspiring me so much!:

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:

:funky:

:myman::happinesspunch::fransuper::lumazed::fujilaugh::smoothieduck::hihihi:
Aye, nice.:kata:
Whoever did this :suresure:
I think it was @Tobra who made this. I could be wrong though.
I wanna eat those white asses so badly bros
You're not the only one Midnight......

C

Cruxroux

When did he even die? losing =/= dying...it is 1 vs 1 because Luffy took down Kaido in a 1 vs 1 fight....but it is not "clean" or "pure" 1 vs 1 as per the definition of WG "einstein of powerscaling" nerds...that's all...you can seethe and cope all you want with "pure/impure" bullshit...
He threw him off the island if law crew wasn't there. he was dead. second time he was dead law even mentioned he can't sense luffy anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.