What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Zoro stamina drain is probably worse than luffys gear 4th
Are you drunk?
Zoro was continously fighting and using most of the haki while carrying a condom who used g4 in the beginning and was out of haki.
Zoro carried luffy on rooftop that's fact and Zoro haki isn't draining quick.
we have never seen him struggling for not enough haki.
Bro let loose one time on haki and used adcoc directly.

From Hody to Doflamingo's family to The BMP to the Beast Pirates to the CP0 to Orochi's men to Hawkins to Vice Admirals to Ryokugyu/Kizaru's recent Portrayal to now the Blackbeard Pirates.

Oda just insists on this weird Dick Dastardly portrayal where the Heroes just humiliate the villains without it feeling earned because the villains never get the upper hand enough for us to want them humiliated

C

Cruxroux

From Hody to Doflamingo's family to The BMP to the Beast Pirates to the CP0 to Orochi's men to Hawkins to Vice Admirals to Ryokugyu/Kizaru's recent Portrayal to now the Blackbeard Pirates.

Oda just insists on this weird Dick Dastardly portrayal where the Heroes just humiliate the villains without it feeling earned because the villains never get the upper hand enough for us to want them humiliated
Last time I felt threat from villains was enel. bro was too good

The interaction between Blackbeard and Van Auger reminds me of the straw hats. Its very similar to how Nami or Zoro tells Luffy to take things seriously. He also taunts Blackbeard about retreating. The dynamic of Blackbeard crew is probably similar to strawhats or red haired pirates where the crew don't treat the captain like their daddy, which was the case with Whitebeard/Big Mom/Beast pirates.
i think they’re similar but different

they both trust their captains but for different reasons, strawhats trust luffy for his personality and his resolve while BBP trust him for his power and plan

if luffy lost his strength and power strawhats would still follow him but i can’t say the same for blackbeard pirates

except laffite and maybe the rest of pre impel down crew, laffite seems like he has abnormal trust in teach compared to the others

G

Gorosei Informer

How do you say that with a smiling face.
Is she asking or telling or talking to herself?
I think shes trying to put on a brave face, trying to not to act scared, as she knows how much danger shes in due to her 3rd eye being known about, being kidnapped by an enemy Yonko and thus her mother a fellow Yonko being dead and such ofc.

Shes also probably trying to convince herself that shes not in immediate danger either, trying to fool herself as you said.

Its in her nature for her to be like this and bluff so much too.

Are you drunk?
Zoro was continously fighting and using most of the haki while carrying a condom who used g4 in the beginning and was out of haki.
Zoro carried luffy on rooftop that's fact and Zoro haki isn't draining quick.
we have never seen him struggling for not enough haki.
Bro let loose one time on haki and used adcoc directly.
Enma was infact killing Zoro luffys gears never almost killed him
Zoro based on his last fight probably only can use coqs in like 4 attacks before enma starts killing him :kayneshrug:

it will never happen so it pointless arguing

realistically he wont get near BB
shiryu is his task.
Who cares about "realistic"

Its like saying realistically Dragon will never get near Kizaru so dragon can't beat Kizaru.

Zoros feats are simply more impressive than Blackbeards and based on what Zoro has shown..he would do A LOT better than Law.

Tbh I can't see Blackbeard beating Zoro but I don't wanna argue with you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.