Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard can't lose here... We still have to see full display of his crewmembers and allies...

We only saw Pinkbeard, and I doubt someone like Blackbeard only has this ally... No way, we must see his network, allies and mighty.

Unless... Rushing.

Blackbeard can't lose here... We still have to see full display of his crewmembers and allies...

We only saw Pinkbeard, and I doubt someone like Blackbeard only has this ally... No way, we must see his network, allies and mighty.

Unless... Rushing.
Who would even remotely think of luffys eos opponent losing to law . What . Ofc law had to get his display for him to get washed

Who would even remotely think of luffys eos opponent losing to law . What . Ofc law had to get his display for him to get washed
Yeah, this is only to show us Law's new power level post Wano, he will do very great but will fail.

They either escape or get saved by a third one (Kuzan, Coby, Kid, Cross Guild, Sengoku, a new character...). There are a few possibilities here.

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those Oharans! I knew it was Robin. One after Olvia. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He - he covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the Navy HQ to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That laugh! Are you telling me that a man just happens to laugh like that? No! He orchestrated it! Saul! He defecated on a battleship! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own Government! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9ft tall, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the poneglyph drawer! But not our Saul! Couldn't be precious Saul! Cheating them blind! And he gets to be an ice sculpture!? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you - you have to stop him!

G

Gorosei Informer

4Kids adaptation of this Egghead island arc looking great!:

Quite a different direction they went with it though! Jobber-Jaw for nakama!
Post automatically merged:

Also, I just found a website asking if Kisame, Kushina and Haku will die in Boruto....As seperate "articles" too...

What the fuck?

https://otakukart.com/will-kushina-uzumaki-die-in-boruto/

https://otakukart.com/will-kisame-hoshigaki-die-in-boruto/

I mean theres trashy, low effort, sensationalist clickbait and then there this?

kingufy:nicagesmile::saitahu:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this is only to show us Law's new power level post Wano, he will do very great but will fail.

They either escape or get saved by a third one (Kuzan, Coby, Kid, Cross Guild, Sengoku, a new character...). There are a few possibilities here.
Ive been 👀👀👀 kuzan myself because on the surface he looks like he’s stacking bodies but marine ford showed us all you need is a bucket of water and ice age isn’t lethal 😂😂 but would him + Kolby make a difference here? Maybe with the seraphims but idk if they’re still with them

Status
Not open for further replies.