General & Others Kuzan is probably not the 10th captain

The first time 10 captains were mentioned was during Dressrosa by the colosseum announcer:

Doflamingo just few days back in Punk Hazzard was questioning Aokiji about his status and about how he's heard rumors about Aokiji

same with G-5 marines. They were shocked from Aokiji just having connections to underworld. Why would they be shocked at that if he's supposedly with a Yonko?

So unless a colosseum announcer somehow knew more than Doflamingo and G-5 marines that means Aokiji was not with Blackbeard at that time, or at least not publicly known as one of his captains, since all 10 captains are famous according to announcer. And Smoker wouldn't have to ask such a stupid question if Aokiji was with a Yonko.

Then this chapter we see Kuzan dressed as a pirate and being confirmed as part of BB's crew

but he was not dressed as a pirate back in Punk Hazzard. He was still in his casual outfit.

He was in his casual outfit post Dressrosa (an arc where it was revealed that BB has 10 captains) as well reacting to Luffy's bounty:

This pretty much once again indicates that he was not part of the crew even post Dressrosa.

And then we have Road to Laugh Tale chapters, which were post Wano raid, where 10th captain was still hidden:

10th captain may still be a new character or Oda once again a lazy fuck

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I’m still hoping it’s Wang Zhi, I’d hate for that line of Blackbeard defeating him to just be a throwaway line.

Yeah I still doubt Kuzan is a traditional member of the crew tbh. The translation is probably just referring to him as an affiliate of Blackbeard, like you said him being a part of the crew doesn’t make much sense.

I’m still hoping it’s Wang Zhi, I’d hate for that line of Blackbeard defeating him to just be a throwaway line.

Yeah I still doubt Kuzan is a traditional member of the crew tbh. The translation is probably just referring to him as an affiliate of Blackbeard, like you said him being a part of the crew doesn’t make much sense.
Wang zi actually makes alot of sense.

the 10th captain is at the same time the future enemy of nami. a woman, but not a pretty one (maybe she was in the past). i am talking about weevil's mom. probably a former rocks member, very greedy like nami, already helping bb by going after remnants of wb pirates.