Powers & Abilities Blackbeard couldnt shatter the mountains with a quake punch...

pizarro seems irrelevant tho
It's Lanji, the fact that we're having these discussions means that Oda doesn't care about giving him rivals.
Vasco Shot - simp and speculated to be the cook, will try to rape Pudding
Laffitte - wannabe Sheriff, can torture and hypnotize Pudding
Pizarro - always eating, might take Pudding to cook for him
After writing this it makes sense that Laffitte is the one keeping an eye on her, BB still needs her. :suresure:

Every panel of Teach using the quake fruit is pretty underwhelming, which is why Edward Newgate is still relevant.

And to think that Teach has two fruits and still cannot neg diff anyone.

I bet that if Burgess was meant to fight Zoro, this thread would be praised like the best powerscaling thread to ever exist and Zoloturds would be wanking Burgess as someone that could defeat Blackbeard mid diff

I bet that if Burgess was meant to fight Zoro, this thread would be praised like the best powerscaling thread to ever exist and Zoloturds would be wanking Burgess as someone that could defeat Blackbeard mid diff
And since he isn't we have Lanjitards acting like Burgess or anyone that Lanji will fight is a certified top tier, best at something in the whole verse! Who's the next shitstain that you're going to say is stronger than a YC1 but is in fact a vet level character, Laffitte? I already know the reason, he was in a panel with Shiryu, the same way that Van Augur was with Aokiji. :kobeha:

Last edited: