Powers & Abilities Blackbeard couldnt shatter the mountains with a quake punch...

And since he isn't we have Lanjitards acting like Burgess or anyone that Lanji will fight is a certified top tier, best at something is the whole verse! Who's the next shitstain that you're going to say is stronger than a YC1 but is in fact a vet level character, Laffitte? I already know the reason, he was in a panel with Shiryu, the same way that Van Augur was with Aokiji. :kobeha:
Lets pretend you're right so you can move on :kobeha:

So has Blackbeard, so has majority of the BBPs. Having Ls against an unfair circumstance whilst you were at a weaker form is absoutely meaningless. We dont hate on pre timeskip Bb for getting trounced by Magellan because he got the Gura Fruit right after. Same way now Burgess has a whole new OP DF.

And ? Sanji only ever fights overconfident idiots anyways. And he isnt even dumb.

Yes I am greatful for the DF he has. Very greatful. Not only will Burgess be a featfest character, his DF opts to a full on CQC fight. No lazer spam, no invisibility hiding, no switching bodies, etc.

Straight up brawling is guaraantedif Sanji fights him.
Post automatically merged:

"It'S bEcAuSe oF ThE DF BuRGeSs GoT"

Why dont you research me better before lying on my name. Ive wanted Burgess ages before his DF was revealed. Dont talk about stuff you dont know.
He right lmfao
U wanked Kings for years on end, then Sanji vs Queen happens and start saying Queen > Big Mom

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackbeard upon first gaining the quake fruit did a feat orders upon orders of magnitude better than Burgers greatest ever feat lol

Burgers will never even do 0.000000000000000000000000001% of this, nor will Lanji for that matter

I was underwhelmed when i saw that as well , was even more underwhelmed when i saw the Heart Pirates' fodders survived that attack

Idk why is Oda doing this to the Gura ..... especially for the man who has been hailed as one of the Final Villain candidates for yrs alongside Imu
( I myself thought he had and still has a chance , but it's really small compared to Imu's chance )

i think its a little unclear but law reduced the power of blackbeards gura gura attack by trapping it in r-room like he stopped big moms sounds and the explosion shockwave from the bombs. bb pops the room afterwards like a bubble. hes smart enough to realize thats the awakened move and not talking about law doing his normal base amputate like its awakening

I was underwhelmed when i saw that as well , was even more underwhelmed when i saw the Heart Pirates' fodders survived that attack

Idk why is Oda doing this to the Gura ..... especially for the man who has been hailed as one of the Final Villain candidates for yrs alongside Imu
( I myself thought he had and still has a chance , but it's really small compared to Imu's chance )
It’s not the gura it’s Blackbeard

akainu chances of being the final antagonist were always higher then bb

Yes were gonna have a mutiny in the BBPs fandom....:kuzanshut:

And that is that Burgess can easily rip out mountains and fling them like pieces of crumbs. But the Quake Fruit cant shatter the same mountains. Not even the small ones at that matter. All it can do is make a bit of rubble come from them.

Embrassing potrayal of the Quake Fruit:whitepress:.

The Strength Fruit maybe the fruit with the highest DC in the series.
I mean i wanted to stand back and enjoy your Burgess wank no matter how wild it goes but you just touched the Teach area of your own free will, that's a problem.