Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

Fellas let me remind you that the last time we saw ol' Carrot was back in chapter 1056 when she was left on that cliffhanger. Next chapter is 1065, perfect timing to focus on Brook and Zoro who stayed behind on the Sunny where she would be.

Those 2 are the best people to be around for her right now as they can help make her stronger throughout this arc, officially creating the swordsman trio aka the three musketeers.

Zoro briefly clashed with her, Brook was on WCI and had a personal friendship with Pedro, Carrot specifically trained in the ways of the sword but simply applied it to her Bladed Paw Gauntlets.

It's time for the 3rd swordsman to draw her blade.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Fellas let me remind you that the last time we saw ol' Carrot was back in chapter 1056 when she was left on that cliffhanger. Next chapter is 1065, perfect timing to focus on Brook and Zoro who stayed behind on the Sunny where she would be.

Those 2 are the best people to be around for her right now as they can help make her stronger throughout this arc, officially creating the swordsman trio aka the three musketeers.

Zoro briefly clashed with her, Brook was on WCI and had a personal friendship with Pedro, Carrot specifically trained in the ways of the sword but simply applied it to her Bladed Paw Gauntlets.

:josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Carrot is irrelevant. Beat it.

u actually really need to let it go :seriously::seriously::seriously:
literally giving urself false hope and thats unhealthy :kata::kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.