Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Fair, I didn't listen with headphones, and my laptop has weaksauce speakers.
Aye I have some form of hyperacusis and misophonia, which is getting worse too.

In other words, my ears are getting more sensitive to noises, especially loud ones and certain types of noises too and it gets extremely painful very quickly depending. It fucking sucks tbh.
Also causes emotional distress/anxiety majorly.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave

Fellas let me remind you that the last time we saw ol' Carrot was back in chapter 1056 when she was left on that cliffhanger. Next chapter is 1065, perfect timing to focus on Brook and Zoro who stayed behind on the Sunny where she would be.

Those 2 are the best people to be around for her right now as they can help make her stronger throughout this arc, officially creating the swordsman trio aka the three musketeers.

Zoro briefly clashed with her, Brook was on WCI and had a personal friendship with Pedro, Carrot specifically trained in the ways of the sword but simply applied it to her Bladed Paw Gauntlets.

It's time for the 3rd swordsman to draw her blade.
Fuck it, I'm on board. There's no point in waiting this long to go, "oh, yeah, Carrot's back on Zou."

I'm finally feeling hope. Zoro is known to open barrels for booze and what not, and it's also possibly Carrot pops out after sensing enemies attacking. Maybe Carrot actually has business with Vegapunk, hence her connection with Bonney when it comes to Bonney hating Carrots?
Post automatically merged:

Aye I have some form of hyperacusis and misophonia, which is getting worse too.
In other words, my ears are getting more sensitive to noises, especially loud ones and certain types of noises too and it gets extremely painful very quickly depending. It fucking sucks tbh.
Shit, I hope you get some help for that at some point. Need some special Uta headphones, or something.

As much as body modification scares me, it would be so nice if we could easily replace body parts.

G

Gorosei Informer

Fuck it, I'm on board. There's no point in waiting this long to go, "oh, yeah, Carrot's back on Zou."

I'm finally feeling hope. Zoro is known to open barrels for booze and what not, and it's also possibly Carrot pops out after sensing enemies attacking. Maybe Carrot actually has business with Vegapunk, hence her connection with Bonney when it comes to Bonney hating Carrots?

Post automatically merged:

Shit, I hope you get some help for that at some point. Need some special Uta headphones, or something.

As much as body modification scares me, it would be so nice if we could easily replace body parts.
Yeah, as I get older and keep getting more problems, it really makes me wish more than anything that I wouldn't have to feel pain again. Like if i was a robot especially? Or some kind of stone golem or something? Idk lmao.

Cybernetic augmentations are so awesome but I'd never replace my body parts without some anaesthetised surgery and even only if I'm guaranteed no pain after the surgery, especially chronic.

I've always found cyborgs and androids fascinating though, robots too even.

Thank you anyway haha, I have noise reduction headphones but there's no known cure treatment or especially cure for my treatment either, so that's "fun" too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.