G

Gorosei Informer

And I'm pretty sure Vegapunk already has a lighter and a fire extinguisher. A chainsaw too most likely. So yeah. Vegapunk low diffs the admirals.
Lmaooooo, thats too funny! If the Admirals got beaten that easily too, I can't even imagine the IMMENSE breakdown Wiwi and Kinyagi would have over that, it would eclipse their previous breakdowns BY FAR! I'd also be joining them too somewhat!

:sanjismug::luchosop::lulz::kailaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Even Urouge is being forgotten here...

:mrgo::risitameh::shame:

G

Gorosei Informer

I even forgot them
Now I want to see the whole words reaction
:risitameh::risitasad::shame::hapnoel:
Right?! Luffy officially becoming a Yonko is so nonchalant right now but we also have Buggy as one now too lol. Although I am happy Yonko Buggy is actually canon too!

But I hated the "5th Yonko" nonsense with Luffy post WCI, especially since he couldn't even fight a Yonko then, never mind beat one and was only 1.5 Billion bounty too! But that generated a LOT of hype especially in the OP world and yet here we even have fucking Shanks showing up to promote his movie and counter bully Green Bully BUT no major reaction to Luffy truly becoming a great pirate and being literally on equal standing to him now?!

"We'll meet again Luffy" (Narrator: "And Shanks lied again".)

We NEED to see the world's reaction to Yonko Luffy, we need an update from everyone! Meanwhile, Urouge and Weevil have yet to do anything since the timeskip and only the latter has reappeared, being hunted by Marines with no idea whats happened to him and yet what his role is and if h s WBs real son or not!

I'm vainly hoping Elbaf is still gonna happen and thats where Oda intends to include Weevil and Urouge somehow, but man, I am losing hope fast now...

I'm not a fan of Weevil yet but Odas editor or whoever did say Oda made Weevil sound very cool at least and thus we might have another surprisingly tragic and badass character like Senor Pink with Weevil potentially? IF Weevil even gets that chance now?

God knows Urouge has so much fucking potential and setup so far that Oda is squandering too...

:shame::risitameh::peperain::pepemotion: