Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I even forgot them
Now I want to see the whole words reaction
:risitameh::risitasad::shame::hapnoel:
Right?! Luffy officially becoming a Yonko is so nonchalant right now but we also have Buggy as one now too lol. Although I am happy Yonko Buggy is actually canon too!

But I hated the "5th Yonko" nonsense with Luffy post WCI, especially since he couldn't even fight a Yonko then, never mind beat one and was only 1.5 Billion bounty too! But that generated a LOT of hype especially in the OP world and yet here we even have fucking Shanks showing up to promote his movie and counter bully Green Bully BUT no major reaction to Luffy truly becoming a great pirate and being literally on equal standing to him now?!

"We'll meet again Luffy" (Narrator: "And Shanks lied again".)

We NEED to see the world's reaction to Yonko Luffy, we need an update from everyone! Meanwhile, Urouge and Weevil have yet to do anything since the timeskip and only the latter has reappeared, being hunted by Marines with no idea whats happened to him and yet what his role is and if h s WBs real son or not!

I'm vainly hoping Elbaf is still gonna happen and thats where Oda intends to include Weevil and Urouge somehow, but man, I am losing hope fast now...

I'm not a fan of Weevil yet but Odas editor or whoever did say Oda made Weevil sound very cool at least and thus we might have another surprisingly tragic and badass character like Senor Pink with Weevil potentially? IF Weevil even gets that chance now?

God knows Urouge has so much fucking potential and setup so far that Oda is squandering too...

:shame::risitameh::peperain::pepemotion:

Right?! Luffy officially becoming a Yonko is so nonchalant right now but we also have Buggy as one now too lol. Although I am happy Yonko Buggy is actually canon too!

But I hated the "5th Yonko" nonsense with Luffy post WCI, especially since he couldn't even fight a Yonko then, never mind beat one and was only 1.5 Billion bounty too! But that generated a LOT of hype especially in the OP world and yet here we even have fucking Shanks showing up to promote his movie and counter bully Green Bully BUT no major reaction to Luffy truly becoming a great pirate and being literally on equal standing to him now?!

"We'll meet again Luffy" (Narrator: "And Shanks lied again".)

We NEED to see the world's reaction to Yonko Luffy, we need an update from everyone! Meanwhile, Urouge and Weevil have yet to do anything since the timeskip and only the latter has reappeared, being hunted by Marines with no idea whats happened to him and yet what his role is and if h s WBs real son or not!

I'm vainly hoping Elbaf is still gonna happen and thats where Oda intends to include Weevil and Urouge somehow, but man, I am losing hope fast now...

I'm not a fan of Weevil yet but Odas editor or whoever did say Oda made Weevil sound very cool at least and thus we might have another surprisingly tragic and badass character like Senor Pink with Weevil potentially? IF Weevil even gets that chance now?

God knows Urouge has so much fucking potential and setup so far that Oda is squandering too...

:shame::risitameh::peperain::pepemotion:
I hate the 5th Yonko bullshit too
I’m not so sure about Elbaf… I think we will see Loki etc as BB's allies

G

Gorosei Informer

So I have now a part time job in a bookstore
I will sell hentai and Vaporeon bath plushies
:stealthblack:
:goyea:

Nice one though seriously! Ive always wanted to work in a bookstore tbh! Especially before I discovered and got addicted to video games too lmao. I used to love libraries and bookstores...especially old fashioned bookstores...

There's one here that's loaded with plants outside of it and I think inside too somewhat, to feel like a sort of "mini jungle" or garden maybe? Botanical garden?

G

Gorosei Informer

I’m gonna steal some hearts
:madmonk:
I thought you and I had something special... Are u cheating on me? :pepestrike::pepemotion:
Ohhh, I caused a problem here
My charm is a blessing and a curse

I’m out the closet now

:hapnoel:
:catlewd::catpole::madmonk::catblush::catsure:

:kobeha::crazwhat::eeke::watchout:

(Just kidding ofc lmao)

:handsup::gokulaugh:

I hate the 5th Yonko bullshit too
I’m not so sure about Elbaf… I think we will see Loki etc as BB's allies
That would be pretty cool, Loki is meant to be a trickster depending on whcih Loki it is at least and would be dope if they ended up being allies of BB, BB needs some powerful allies and an actual fleet! We've only seen his captains so far?

Loki seems scummy enough to team up with BB potentially from the sounds of it and if Loki is a horndog type who really wants to get married (and ironically got rejected by the one character who seems to want to marry EVERYONE and got rejected over a 1000 times) then thats a hell of a motive to join someone like BB too!? Maybe he was hunting Boas DF to help Loki find someone to finally marry him, since he could give her DF to him and he can force someone to fall in love with him and marry him mas dark as that sounds? Sanji gonna have to rescue someone from being forcibly married to Loki in future? Lol.

I've wanted Elbaf to be linked with Shanks but I wouldnt mind if they ended up allied with BB instead! Shanks could always have other territories and allies instead! Lodestar for example...

Not in this house. Here we only fuck one person at a time. You are under my roof, so my rules. If you can't agree with that, pack up your shit and get out :beckmoji:

Don't go...:pepehands:
MonogamyYoru confirmed?

Also I would be pro monogamy (actually I am jokes aside mostly at least) but I can't practise it because I fuck over way too many people to do it!

:josad::jay-he:

I’m gonna steal the Wano volumes and will bury them
People shouldn’t waste their time on mid shit
Incredibly based! You are a hero!

:araboss:

(The irony of using a Green Bull emote for this too :kobeha:)

Status
Not open for further replies.