Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

When I first saw him my reaction was:
"Great, another brute bully. We don't have enough of those already, right? At least he seems funny..."

To then see him actually be analytical, considerate of his friends (in his own way) and even more layered later on in the manga (don't want to spoil people here)
Lmao thats my exact first impression of him too, damn we got played hahaha!

Thats awesome then! You're making me intrigued to watch the series after all, that sounds very promising and interesting! I've been watching Arcane, gonna watch the new episodes of Jojo straight after but I've lined up a ton of of other anime to watch too, finally getting back into watching anime and thus other series again too!
Ill probs switch to the manga too once I'm done with the anime for JJK ofc too.

:finally::myman::fransuper::arnoling:

Lmao thats my exact first impression of him too, damn we got played hahaha!

Thats awesome then! You're making me intrigued to watch the series after all, that sounds very promising and interesting! I've been watching Arcane, gonna watch the new episodes of Jojo straight after but I've lined up a ton of of other anime to watch too, finally getting back into watching anime and thus other series again too!
Ill probs switch to the manga too once I'm done with the anime for JJK ofc too.

:finally::myman::fransuper::arnoling:
Ooh I'm a bit jelaous lol you got a lot of great series lined up there
If you like sports anime I recomend Blue Lock. The only other sports anime I watched before this one was Captain Tsubasa (tells you a lot about my age heh) but Blue Lock is really amazing so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.