Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

i forgot Fairy Tail had some damn fine women :steef::steef::steef:
Hell yeah!

:cheers::steef::datas:

Starts in 10 Minutes, should be fun. He said he will dress as Bon clay and react to stuff he doesn't want to chosen by his community

:milaugh:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Much respect to him for doing this though, takes real guts especially as such a big Youtuber/streamer too! It actually suits him pretty well too hahahaha!
Roger for live action Bon Clay? I think that could actually work really well, be a really good casting potentially? Although Im not sure if he can do the ballet moves? Lmao. RogersBallet incoming?

He's actually a memeber on here too, so technically we could summon him with a tag although he might see this anyway lmao.

Seriously though, that cosplay is really good!

:ace::fujilaugh::cheers::milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Hell yeah!

:cheers::steef::datas:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Much respect to him for doing this though, takes real guts especially as such a big Youtuber/streamer too! It actually suits him pretty well too hahahaha!
Roger for live action Bon Clay? I think that could actually work really well, be a really good casting potentially? Although Im not sure if he can do the ballet moves? Lmao. RogersBallet incoming?

He's actually a memeber on here too, so technically we could summon him with a tag although he might see this anyway lmao.

Seriously though, that cosplay is really good!

:ace::fujilaugh::cheers::milaugh:
they r not 16 :kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

I fuckin love Todo lol
He seems like such a dumb brute but is so much more than that. Might be my fav character overall
Aye haha, he seems like a pretty dope character tbh! The vibe I get from him reminds me of a lot of characters I like from other series, he seems pretty fun and badass, more layered than he appears and such. Characters like his tend to be the best imo.

Aye haha, he seems like a pretty dope character tbh! The vibe I get from him reminds me of a lot of characters I like from other series, he seems pretty fun and badass, more layered than he appears and such. Characters like his tend to be the best imo.
When I first saw him my reaction was:
"Great, another brute bully. We don't have enough of those already, right? At least he seems funny..."

To then see him actually be analytical, considerate of his friends (in his own way) and even more layered later on in the manga (don't want to spoil people here)

Status
Not open for further replies.