48h days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Could I please know what caused me to not see Zolo on Ekko and also how the resolution worked for my N3 visit of TP :)
N1 Ariess blocked Juliet and Juliet was switched with Zolo so Zolo got roleblocked and his action didn't go through. He received no feedback on it since he is not investigative.

On N3 TP was busdriven with Midnight, so you got all the visitors on Midnight.
Pein was targetted by a roleblock and a track and a busdrive but the roleblock and track were also transported on midnight same as your watcher ability.

So Pein was targetted by 4 people but 3 of them were switched on Midnight, the watch, the block and track. You can't see yourself so you saw the block, the track and the busdrive.

Hope that makes sense.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Thanks for the game, I enjoyed it for what it's worth

and @Juliet I'm sorry, I was just a confused townie, but T-pin wouldn't shut up about you being scum so I started to believe it

But he didn't look to good himself either when that was being said, yeah he got out Conq.

I thought maybe for a moment that Tobi was mad that Pein voted out Conq and that he was trying to make up for it by going hard on you and saving Tobi hahaha

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yeah some noteable MVP things:
- @Xlaw busdrive on N1 saved Juliet from a roleblock and allowed her to protect the night kill from mafia, Juliet saved Naomi because Xlaw saved Juliet
-I find Midnight improved his townplay finally and did more than in previous games. I am proud!
-I also must say that Zolo wasn't too shabby for playing with his quirk on. I think Zolo is readable and he slowly started to form a bit of a town meta in this game. One just has to see through, he still likes to keep his cards hidden.
-Also I clearly think that in the T-Pein vs Juliet debate Juliet was the more credible and thus the winning player. Juliet handled that tunneling very coolheaded, she managed to have people vouch for her in every phase too.

Ya all others also had many strong moments. Ya all shouldn't discredit the power of PoEing and forming reads on D1. It is very important because it pressures the mafia. Mafia has to go along with it, all you guys have to do is declare PoEing and forming reads D1 as the peak towniest thing to do on D1. If mafia wants to be town they have to give reads and PoE too and this is where you guys get your first informations and chains of interactions with mafia. Look out for fellow townies based on meta, don't neccessarily form one single towncore, you guys can also form town duo's and slowly close out as town in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.