Chapter 981: Gotti to Lola: I love you too
chapter 982: Both get married
Chapter 983: Lola is Pregnant
chapter 984: Help Lola out.. do not tire her
chapter 985: Delivering baby time
chapter 986: Baby is born
Chaptr 987: Let's celebrate the baby and throw a party
chapter 988: Reading books about raising kids

Chapter 1200 (Final chapter): Capone and Vitto as old geezer reminiscing about their old days with baby Capone and baby Gotti forming their own crews

One Piece sequel (cover story): The making of Capone Gang Bege funeral cover story begins!

:seriously: JUST KILLLLL MEEEE
I don't know about you, but I'd be ok with it. I think Gotti x Lola is kinda cute. I ship it.:optimistic:

Hawkins was still getting up after the attack while Zoro was 1 hit KO as said by Kizaru. Also Kizaru commented nothing about Zoro's injuries, he just asked if he was tired.
No Hawkins never got up. He stayed on the ground. He was unable to get up. 1 shot from Kizaru was enough to defeat him and keep him on the ground. Read chapter 510

Zoro was not koed. He was awake the entire time. His body wasnt responding to his will. The panel after Kizaru calls out Zoro's name and bounty, you can see Zoro talking whilst on the ground. Kizaru knew Zoro was taken down by 1 hit because he was no 100%. If he was, Kizaru would have needed multiple shots. Kizaru implied this himself Read chapter 511

I don't know about you, but I'd be ok with it. I think Gotti x Lola is kinda cute. I ship it.:optimistic:
Man.. this is possibly the most boring cover story ever made... I miss those Caribou/Enel/CP9 cover stories... where it was interesting...

Ceasar is the ONLY GUY who can make an interesting cover story next.... I don't think it's good to make a Vinsmoke cover... Ceasar would be better fit since it will focus on his journey and as a guy who's jinxed.. who always meets the wrong people... he will fall into lots of troubles with lots of big names LOL
I already know it

No Hawkina never got up. He stayed on the ground. He was unable to get up. Read chapter 510

Hawkins was not KO, he tried getting up unlike white eyed Zoro.
Zoro was not koed. He was awake the entire time. His body wasnt responding to his will. The panel after Kizaru calls out Zoro's name and bounty, you can see Zoro talking whilst on the ground. Kizaru knew Zoro was taken down by 1 hit because he was no 100%. If he was, Kizaru would have needed multiple shots. Kizaru implied this himself Read chapter 511

Official translation

Man.. this is possibly the most boring cover story ever made... I miss those Caribou/Enel/CP9 cover stories... where it was interesting...

Ceasar is the ONLY GUY who can make an interesting cover story next.... I don't think it's good to make a Vinsmoke cover... Ceasar would be better fit since it will focus on his journey and as a guy who's jinxed.. who always meets the wrong people... he will fall into lots of troubles with lots of big names LOL
I already know it
I personally never gave a shit about ceasar and still dont lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.