Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Its useless, Luffy is an underdog by author's divine decree so theres no helping his design.
I don't care about the rules for shonen series, there are examples of Shonen protags looking more mature.

I know that's a artistic choice in the end but Luffy should really look more mature. He looked well in Udon was it? and later Oda stopped drawing him that way.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah they seem to love baiting us and giving us fake news, Morgans style.

I am worried Vegapunk could die, the original one, if its Shaka or a separate original being or whatever, that would be an immense disappointment given we've waited over half the series to see Vega now lol.
Vega dying would absolutely rock the world though, but the deaths of 2 more Yonkos has been so lackluster in the story so far too.

I have a sneaky feeling Shakas identity beneath the helmet will be important somehow and we still gave the other 3 Vega clones/paths to see.

Aye, there's so many possibilities to be fair. I'm hoping we get an update on Shanks targeting Barto and Shanks generally, Weevil, Urouge, Vivi, Sabos new death fakeout, Fujitora, Kidd, Smoker etc but I hope as well that it might be Pluton finally being discovered and revealed somehow or Uranus even, thus we finally learn what Uranus is.

Knowing Oda though, we could keep trying to guess and be completely off the mark still, like firing shots in the dark lol.
Vegapunk dying basically after we just got to him is lowkey underwhelming, I mean his technology will remain, he probably saved the data in his bots and maybe some people know his craft ( potential students ) but still. Kinda weird.

He might be one of the most knowledgable guys out there and it would be cool to hear from him directly.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If that’s the case, then there’s still a likely possibility that it’ll get worse.

Either way, something’s gonna happen.
It won't be that bad if he allows both sides to have their say instead of canceling one side to make the other seem more right. He says lots of stuff about free speech—let's see how close it is to being true.

It won't be that bad if he allows both sides to have their say instead of canceling one side to make the other seem more right. He says lots of stuff about free speech—let's see how close it is to being true.
Yeah, that’s the thing. He’s been getting a lot of people on a certain side to like him, so he’s probably going to cater to them for a while.

He seems like the kind of person who likes to play with people’s minds, so who knows what he’s really thinking. If he’ll allow both sides to say what they want, then fine. As long as he doesn’t play favorites…

But it’s easy to go overboard with stuff as sensitive as politics for example, so let’s see how it’ll play out :chopoff:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah, that’s the thing. He’s been getting a lot of people on a certain side to like him, so he’s probably going to cater to them for a while.

He seems like the kind of person who likes to play with people’s minds, so who knows what he’s really thinking. If he’ll allow both sides to say what they want, then fine. As long as he doesn’t play favorites…

But it’s easy to go overboard with stuff as sensitive as politics for example, so let’s see how it’ll play out :chopoff:
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, so it doesn't really matter who he supports or caters to. All that matters is whether or not he'll let the opposite side voice their opinions. If he allows it, then he's a man of his word. If he doesn't, he's no different from the people who ran the platform until now. He can play favorites as much as he wants as long as he allows all sides to have a say. Suppressing opinions is worse than playing favorites any day of the week.