I don't trust Editor's comments, there were instances in the past where the preview sounds like the next chapter will be hype but it was not.

If it won't be the same this time then maybe Vegapunk dies and the world finds out about it.

Big incident is a hard scheme to think about. It can be literally a big shot losing or gaining something.
It could be...

- Law defeated (yes, this would shock the entire world since he and Kid defested a Yonko, Big Mom and now he is defested by another Yonko so this means the world is getting more and more dangerous/dark)

- CP0 arrives this chapter and manages to kill Vegapunk (Indoubt it since we have not even seen him yet... And we know shit from his knowledge)

- Big news confirming both Yonkos Kaido and Big Mom are confirmed dead and this cause a big event where all big shots start to gather and make alliances

- Kid does something impressive and we see it through newspsppers (maybe related to birning mark dude)

- Imu goes wild again...

- Dragon starts to move at last...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It could be...

- Law defeated (yes, this would shock the entire world since he and Kid defested a Yonko, Big Mom and now he is defested by another Yonko so this means the world is getting more and more dangerous/dark)

- CP0 arrives this chapter and manages to kill Vegapunk (Indoubt it since we have not even seen him yet... And we know shit from his knowledge)

- Big news confirming both Yonkos Kaido and Big Mom are confirmed dead and this cause a big event where all big shots start to gather and make alliances

- Kid does something impressive and we see it through newspsppers (maybe related to birning mark dude)

- Imu goes wild again...

- Dragon starts to move at last...
I'd scrap all that and finally reveal the Lurking Legend as long as Oda still cares and remembers this.

G

Gorosei Informer

I don't trust Editor's comments, there were instances in the past where the preview sounds like the next chapter will be hype but it was not.

If it won't be the same this time then maybe Vegapunk dies and the world finds out about it.

Big incident is a hard scheme to think about. It can be literally a big shot losing or gaining something.
Yeah they seem to love baiting us and giving us fake news, Morgans style.

I am worried Vegapunk could die, the original one, if its Shaka or a separate original being or whatever, that would be an immense disappointment given we've waited over half the series to see Vega now lol.
Vega dying would absolutely rock the world though, but the deaths of 2 more Yonkos has been so lackluster in the story so far too.

I have a sneaky feeling Shakas identity beneath the helmet will be important somehow and we still gave the other 3 Vega clones/paths to see.

Aye, there's so many possibilities to be fair. I'm hoping we get an update on Shanks targeting Barto and Shanks generally, Weevil, Urouge, Vivi, Sabos new death fakeout, Fujitora, Kidd, Smoker etc but I hope as well that it might be Pluton finally being discovered and revealed somehow or Uranus even, thus we finally learn what Uranus is.

Knowing Oda though, we could keep trying to guess and be completely off the mark still, like firing shots in the dark lol.
Post automatically merged:

Just everyone attacking him and the kid getting angry and then someone brought up that he posted something about a vacuum cleaner and getting his dick "sucked". :kayneshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Lmaoooo that's true, it's gonna be explosive and toxic either way!

That editor comment or whatever for the upcoming chapter, the one that mentions yonkos ruling the seas supreme doesn't help, but 2 Yonkos were just defeated and "killed" too?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/ye8qq0 Assuming it ain't bait (being very optimistic here), I wonder what this shocking incident will be?

@AdmiralKoniroryu
I made that meme lmao
Where did you find?

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
G

Gorosei Informer

I didnt post it on piratefolk
OMG im funny enough to be stolen
:blush:
Niiice hahaha! Nice to see we have such fellow based believers and fanatics, willing to share your memes and believe in Urouge indeed then!

A couple of my memes ended up on there too before, it is a very nice and surprising feeling for sure!

:cheers::myman::funky::steef:
Post automatically merged:

I'm finally back from my trip from Europe.:finally:

It's good to finally be back in America.:moonwalk:
Welcome back! Very nice Perona pfp!