Boruto Shippuden… a timeskip hasn’t happened in the manga yet, so don’t expect anything anytime soon. I believe Boruto is monthly (UGHHHHHH NO WONDER THERE’S SO MUCH FILLER. ONLY 12 CHAPTERS A YEAR?! AAAAAAAAAAAA) so it’ll be quite a while longer until we get there.

I want to see Naruto and/or Naruto Shippuden reanimated. Similar to Kubo, this would give Kishimoto the chance to change a few things and add some new stuff that he didn’t think of years ago.

Nothing would be better than to feel like you’re watching Naruto weekly again. The wait would be LONG, but that feeling would be so worth it in the end… :finally:

…Probably, anyway. The series is really long. :usoprice:

I would SO love for this to happen. If it did, it would shut up a lot of Tobirama haters and naysayers. Best Hokage :steef:
Honestly don't even know why this is even a debate.

Dude fought a clan for years. Also made peace with said clan. Had said clan be the police force of said new village. Respected the clans wishes in having their domain separate from the rest of the village. Died protecting his pupils that also consisted of a member of the Uchiha clan.

If we sit down and look closely in terms of best hokages the 2nd and the 6th are both up there.

Technologically advancements flourished under the 6th rule. Peace agreemenrns formed under the 6th rule. And the list goes on.

The policies and political structure of the leaf was formed by the 2nd