Netero vs Phantom Troupe

Who wins?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yes you are. You are assuming they never targeted Netero because they can't touch him. You made that reason up in your head.
This is not a made-up shit. Even if it's just an assumption it is correct. You know what Troupe does.

There are reasons why Chrollo never targeted big shots. Even for the sake of stealing their ability or whatever.

They can't touch him, Chrollo didn't showcase any impressive defense based Nen abilities.

I'd be surprised and pay respect to someone like Uvo if he can survive one slap, let alone more.

Neferpitou along with the rest of the Royal Guard are some of the most durable characters in the entire series lmao

Godspeed Killua hit Youpi how many times and did little to no damage (when his attacks even outside of godspeed are lethal to humans)

Netero is a top tier enhancer. He flattens every member of the troupe immediately

Even if you think he doesn't one shot them it doesn't matter

Netero can attack thousands of times within a minute

What can the troupe do about that?
bro you are talking about a group of nen Masters where their boss could hold his own in a 1 vs 2 against Silva and Zeno. You are crazy if you think they can't muster a counter against Netero as a team
Post automatically merged:

Even if it's just an assumption it is correct.

"I don't need any evidence because even if I made it all up I'm still correct"

Gigachad

bro you are talking about a group of nen Masters where their boss could hold his own in a 1 vs 2 against Silva and Zeno. You are crazy if you think they can't muster a counter against Netero as a team

Silva and Zeno are nowhere near Netero in strength

I don't think you realize just how far above Netero is when compared to pretty much every human character

Well over a thousand blows in less than a minute

This is against the ant king btw

Netero crushes the entire Phantom Troupe before they even know what hit them

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I can imagine a situation where the PT can win, but it would be like with the perfect hatsus, the perfect combos, the perfect situation etc . And they would still lose almost all their members

99% of the time in most of situation and placed Netero smacks them

But yeah itโ€™s not completely impossible for them. We never know with Nen. But itโ€™s fucking unlikely

Silva and Zeno are nowhere near Netero in strength

I don't think you realize just how far above Netero is when compared to pretty much every human character

Well over a thousand blows in less than a minute

This is against the ant king btw

Netero crushes the entire Phantom Troupe before they even know what hit them
I'd bet on Zeno + Silva vs any Royal Guard as a team. Netero himself admitted to being weaker than Neferpitou. You are putting Netero on a pedestal

Seth

โ€Ž

"I don't need any evidence because even if I made it all up I'm still correct"

Gigachad
Explain to me then why Troupe never tried to go for a prize such as Netero's head and his abilities.

Don't get overheated because people disagree with you.

Netero slaps Troupe left and right. Chrollo showcased no abilities that can rival Netero's strength and speed.

I can imagine a situation where the PT can win, but it would be like with the perfect hatsus, the perfect combos, the perfect situation etc . And they would still lose almost all their members

99% of the time in most of situation and placed Netero smacks them

But yeah itโ€™s not completely impossible for them. We never know with Nen. But itโ€™s fucking unlikely
Honestly the only way they ever beat him is with an insane amount of prep

And they have to get the jump on him

No other way imo

Seth

โ€Ž
Honestly the only way they ever beat him is with an insane amount of prep

And they have to get the jump on him

No other way imo
The only ONLY way the can do is catch him on total 100% off guard sleeping after drinking or whatever.

The second Netero realizes they are after him they are finished.

Explain to me then why Troupe never tried to go for a prize such as Netero's head and his abilities.

Don't get overheated because people disagree with you.

Netero slaps Troupe left and right. Chrollo showcased no abilities that can rival Netero's strength and speed.
Why would they just go after Netero? The Troupe are not random murderers. They are thieves

The only ONLY way the can do is catch him on total 100% off guard sleeping after drinking or whatever.

The second Netero realizes they are after him they are finished.
Yeah I think most people don't understand just how crazy Netero is as a fighter

In Hunter x Hunter hax are op but they don't matter if you can't use them before you die

Netero's attacks are too fast for people to even see forget dodging them lmao

The Ant King could barely follow his movements

Netero claimed Morel and Knov were on his level

He's humble when it comes to his own strength
He is but him stating that he is weaker than Pitou is closer to the truth than not in my opinion. He might beat Pitou in a 1vs1 but it would be a very hard battle. Someone who could beat the whole Troupe solo would low diff Pitou. Low diffing Pitou requires pre Rose Meruem strength (Adult Gon) and Netero isn't close to that

Seth

โ€Ž
Why would they just go after Netero? The Troupe are not random murderers. They are thieves
They are thieves correct, but Chrollo is a fan of abilities, wouldn't he get interested in what made Netero the man he is and try to snatch his abilities for his usage? It's just weird to me.

Yeah I think most people don't understand just how crazy Netero is as a fighter

In Hunter x Hunter hax are op but they don't matter if you can't use them before you die

Netero's attacks are too fast for people to even see forget dodging them lmao

The Ant King could barely follow his movements

Nvm.

I think @LubeDaddy skipped the part where thread's author said that Netero is with prep too.

Bro he is knowing they are coming for him.

It's not a serious thread anymore.

He is but him stating that he is weaker than Pitou is closer to the truth than not in my opinion. He might beat Pitou in a 1vs1 but it would be a very hard battle. Someone who could beat the whole Troupe solo would low diff Pitou. Low diffing Pitou requires pre Rose Meruem strength (Adult Gon) and Netero isn't close to that
You don't need to low diff Pitou to beat the PT

They really aren't as strong as you're making them out to be... when compared to Netero anyway

Idk how else I can explain this to you

How are they supposed to fight him when they can't react to anything he does?

Mereum's whole strategy was literally just to keep running at him from different angles until eventually he found a hole in his technique

He had to get hit thousands of times to do that

The PT aren't tanking those attacks. They get killed

They are thieves correct, but Chrollo is a fan of abilities, wouldn't he get interested in what made Netero the man he is and try to snatch his abilities for his usage? It's just weird to me.

Nvm.

I think @LubeDaddy skipped the part where thread's author said that Netero is with prep too.

Bro he is knowing they are coming for him.

It's not a serious thread anymore.

Chrollo knows the weakness of his ability. It's not even suited to stealing techniques from people that are clsoe to his strength. he needs to fulfill several conditions in order to steal a technique so he would have to fight with a huge handicap. Chrollo's Hatsu is designed to steal techniques from people that are weaker than him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
We can argue about Netero vs Royal guard

But the match up is different

Netero attack speed is quicker than any RG member. They donโ€™t have his speed.

And Netero is far more experienced fighter than the guards.

A Royal Guard with Netero experience = stronger than Netero

Seth

โ€Ž
Chrollo knows the weakness of his ability. It's not even suited to stealing techniques from people that are clsoe to his strength. he needs to fulfill several conditions in order to steal a technique so he would have to fight with a huge handicap. Chrollo's Hatsu is designed to steal techniques from people that are weaker than him.
Read my other reply.

You skipped the part where thread's author states the rules.

Netero is with prep. He knows they are coming.

Mereum's whole strategy was literally just to keep running at him from different angles until eventually he found a hole in his technique
That's because Meruem doesn't have any offensive Hatsu. His Hatsu is literally to get stronger by eating Nen users. He is a pure Melee fighter. We don't even know all the details about every Phantom Troupe member's Hatsu