Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good. We know for a fact that people with observation haki can't sense when someone is inside of a person. Enel couldn't sense Luffy and the others inside the Big snake Nola.

So, Caribou captured carrot. Remember, Minks are a race that is sold for a pretty good price in sabaody and other places.

And Thus, Caribou joining basically means Carrot joined.

Believe my brother. :endthis:

:pepecopium:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It's good. We know for a fact that people with observation haki can't sense when someone is inside of a person. Enel couldn't sense Luffy and the others inside the Big snake Nola.

So, Caribou captured carrot. Remember, Minks are a race that is sold for a pretty good price in sabaody and other places.

I'm hoping it was a mutual team up and not Caribou beating Carrot and kidnapping her.

She's already been slandered enough
:risitavirus:

Smoker post ts be like:

Post automatically merged:

Hmm, the concept is wrong.

Wang Zhi seems too irrelevant to me. If not Xebec, then Shiki, his plan would allign with the current timeline.

I think the 20 yo shit would be around now.
Yes, I also think that Shiki's plot will come and starts to move right after Egghead Island, with Law's defeat and Blackbeard being more than a simple Yonko, but a true threat.

Wang Zhi did a lot of things in the past and he is getting a lot of relevance nowadays.

To me, he was like a previous Doflamingo, a big shot who was trafficking with slaves, weapons and a lot of stuff in the past, so a big shot who even rules over Beehive Island after Rocks defeat.

So, why didn't Big Mom, Silver Axe, Captain John, Kaido or Whitebeard did it instead? Well, we are into something here.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Chill, take a deep breath
Too late.

It's Morbin time.

Yes, I also think that Shiki's plot will come and starts to move right after Egghead Island, with Law's defeat and Blackbeard being more than a simple Yonko, but a true threat.

Wang Zhi did a lot of things in the past and he is getting a lot of relevance nowadays.

To me, he was like a previous Doflamingo, a big shot who was trafficking with slaves, weapons and a lot of stuff in the past, so a big shot who even rules over Beehive Island after Rocks defeat.

So, why didn't Big Mom, Silver Axe, Captain John, Kaido or Whitebeard did it instead? Well, we are into something here.
I hope Oda sees it the same way because for now he is more fixated with drawing girls in panties.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

Yo.

This means Caribou can transport an entire army with his Bottomless Swamp.

Can you imagine, Luffy is alone against the entire WG Army, holding a barrel, and then goes: "On your left."

Luffy throws down the barrel, and an endless Swamp begins to form, with all of the Straw Hats allies emerging.

Edit: Fuck, this is too good, I'm making a post out of this.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yo.

Can you imagine, Luffy is alone against the entire WG Army, holding a barrel, and then goes: "On your left."

Luffy throws down the barrel, and an endless Swamp begins to form, with all of the Straw Hats allies emerging.

If powers as such existed invasions would occur more often or would be recorded in the history. Oda will never do this. Too much corny.

He will just have Fleet pull up from the shore.

Too late.

It's Morbin time.

I hope Oda sees it the same way because for now he is more fixated with drawing girls in panties.
Yeah, fappers, manginas and all this stuff... Meanwhile, he's sinking his own master piece with nonsense rushing, furrys and fapping material.
Post automatically merged:

Yo.

I've been thinking about this, BUT inverse, with all enemies gathered here to ambush someone (Blackbeard and all his entire stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.