Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Some additions, originally the writer was wondering about who might the previous user of rubber Jesus fruit be, and he thought of the idea of making the story about ability user school, and some shenanigans would occur due to various df power, sending Luffy into the past, meeting the boy who was the previous user.
And the next idea was New Impel Down in the sky, and the story would be to rescue Bon Clay, this is also when they thought of the idea of having a heroine. Uta would be visiting and liberating prisoners with her power in order to take over the world

Another instance of Oda wanting to pull the Doffy card again. @ConquistadoR swimming.

When Sanji vs Burgess happens
:crazwhat:

:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Some additions, originally the writer was wondering about who might the previous user of rubber Jesus fruit be, and he thought of the idea of making the story about ability user school, and some shenanigans would occur due to various df power, sending Luffy into the past, meeting the boy who was the previous user.
And the next idea was New Impel Down in the sky, and the story would be to rescue Bon Clay, this is also when they thought of the idea of having a heroine. Uta would be visiting and liberating prisoners with her power in order to take over the world

Bruhhh so much better than the actual movie
My cousin slept around 3 times during the movie
He will get a heart attack if he hears about the original ideas
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Professor: you must join team of 5 students and design complex 3D model project by end of semester

Me: ok

My team:

I cant take this anymore… i just want the pain to end…
:josad:
What is that you guys created?Someone in a space suit?
Post automatically merged:

Cool art.Reminds me of TOG somehow.

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine if we get Tesla coils or some kind of reference to Tesla technology in OP? A Tesla fruit?

Something like this, maybe like a paramecia version of Enels fruit? Sort of similar to Enels and Kidds fruits maybe?:

https://shipoffools.fandom.com/wiki/Tesu_Tesu_no_Mi

Since Tesla is a measure of magnetic field strength or something like that too?

We need Elonpunk to give Monster(Trio)Zoro a Tesla in other words!

:milaugh::hapnoel:

G

Gorosei Informer

What is that you guys created?Someone in a space suit?
Its a crewmate from the Among Us game, its a MASSIVE meme on the internet for various reasons, people got really obsessed on it like Fortnite, Minecraft, Friday Night Funkin, Rocket League etc and thus its also led to the most asinine, cursed, gross, ridiculous etc memes, "fanart" and other shit too lol.

stop
dont remind us of what he could have been...

It's even worse as I watched Stampede finally recently and seeing Bullet's full potential feels like its rubbing it in the face of Kidd fans even more. But at the same time, I'm trying to be optimistic and hope Oda will give him similar feats by EOS somehow, at least that gigantic form Bullet uses with his awakening and coating that in haki too.

The fact he's not even relevant in the most appropriate/perfect arc for him right now is driving me even crazier, than how he was handled at Wano, except some some nice moments and awesome moves/creations lol.