Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
You are seriously sick in the head.
Before getting mad at the trollings and shitposts, consider seeking help or sticking to some tumblr like place. You aint quirky nor its cute to get triggered and offended at silly shit. All ya posts sound like cringey ramblings that can barely communicate, like if some spineless, over-sensitive Legbearded femcel from tumblr got arrested development from all the lack of touching grass and lack of banging, its like a mix of a middle aged with a tween girl twilight fan, awkard but whiny.

Mans cant even lurk here to read dem shitposts without a fujoshit kid turning the place in blue hair playground dayum, Id rather the power level talking than a leg-beard with no writing skills cover half of it with awkard pics and barely functional ramblings

Seven7

๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ
โ€Ž
Well, that was my reaction when you said that shit to me too. I understand the need to look cool online with a fake identity but at least make it make sense when you say shit online.
Post automatically merged:
he picks beef with everyone for no reason,
Put him on ignore
Sorry but that train left the platform.
Why u bully me
:josad:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
โ€Ž
Before getting mad at the trollings and shitposts, consider seeking help or sticking to some tumblr like place. You aint quirky nor its cute to get triggered and offended at silly shit. All ya posts sound like cringey ramblings that can barely communicate, like if some spineless, over-sensitive Legbearded femcel from tumblr got arrested development from all the lack of touching grass and lack of banging, its like a mix of a middle aged with a tween girl twilight fan, awkard but whiny.

Mans cant even lurk here to read dem shitposts without a fujoshit kid turning the place in blue hair playground dayum, Id rather the power level talking than a leg-beard with no writing skills cover half of it with awkard pics and barely functional ramblings

"Honk honk, it's Shank's CoC" Shanks said, as he ruffled Buggy's beautiful blue hair...

G

Gorosei Informer

Can you seethe a little harder please? Its hilarious watching you sperg out and project so much, without a scrap of self awareness.

You have some severe issues with women and you are the last person to be telling anyone to touch grass or getting laid, as you blatantly have sterotypical issues with both, given how much you unironically sound like a 4chan/alt right incel.

If you get offended by what I'm saying too, maybe look in a mirror too? Might do you some good for a change? Typical manchildren think the whole world is out to get them and they are the victims, without realising they are the problem and its self inflicted.

Grow up and get help, because something is clearly wrong with you along with Marvelous if you think getting upset about rape jokes is a terrible thing.

But hey, at least your fictional waifus can't reject you, find you disgusting or even have to worry about consent right?