Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How is not a better swordsman than Zoro, but even if that’s the case being a better swordsman than YC1+ Zoro isn’t hype lol
Zoro is a better swordsman than Fuji, it's not rocket science. Fujitora is not a master swordsman, he uses it just like any Pica, King and other people do for the sake of doing so.

Fuji is still stronger overall for now at least.

G

Gorosei Informer

The internet has ruined several words/phrases for me lmfao. WAY too many dirty jokes out there, ones that aren't harmful and don't involve people being raped either, unlike some idiots here cannot understand what exactly is wrong with joking about rape either.

I do know the irony Im joking about your cousin apparently being a manwhore/slut or w/e here but I'm purposely implying its consentual too ofc lol.
Its ironic I made a sex related joke whilst complaining about idiots joking about rape and defending their "free speech" and crying that someone gets offended by it but alas, irony is just something I'm far too good at too lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:araboss:

Btw what do think black blades do besides durability, because if that’s their only thing you know the community will meme on them
I was slowly less interested in the concept chapter after chapter. Wano pretty much gave us zero clues about it which is weird. We only got to know that there are no "Cursed" swords.

If I have to be 100% honest with you, I believe even Oda himself doesn't know what to do with this and he will just come up with something on a whim.

It makes the sword indestructible and aside from that I doubt it means anything, grade improvement maybe? W/e.

Oda gradually killed swordsmanship in the manga. I developed a liking for this style because it felt important and amazing. Now it's just a form of fighting/channeling your Haki.

Oh, and of course LEATHALITY.