Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 202: Blood and Oil

Rate the chapter:

Votes: 10 58.8%

Votes: 5 29.4%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I found Kenjaku actually more annoying this chapter than Tengen who’s still a PoS anyways. If this is the best reason Gege can come up with to his motivations for doing all this shit, all the 1000 years of planning, then I’m jumping from his ship and moving to Sukuna stocks.

Yuki stocks keep rising though. If she’s immortal or over 100 years old then Yuta’s statement of being second strongest doesn’t mean anything, Yuki can be excluded from that since she wouldn’t be modern.

I found Kenjaku actually more annoying this chapter than Tengen who’s still a PoS anyways. If this is the best reason Gege can come up with to his motivations for doing all this shit, all the 1000 years of planning, then I’m jumping from his ship and moving to Sukuna stocks.

Yuki stocks keep rising though. If she’s immortal or over 100 years old then Yuta’s statement of being second strongest doesn’t mean anything, Yuki can be excluded from that since she wouldn’t be modern.
There's more to Kenjaku for sure. He wouldn't reveal his true motivations to an experiment (from his point of view) like Choso

There's more to Kenjaku for sure. He wouldn't reveal his true motivations to an experiment (from his point of view) like Choso
I hope so. Kenjaku has this grand master plan for the world and it would be a real shame if his motivation was just cuz he thought it would be “interesting.” If he sticks to the scientist bit where he wants to pursue the best form of CE optimization then he should at least have something in it for himself.

I hope so. Kenjaku has this grand master plan for the world and it would be a real shame if his motivation was just cuz he thought it would be “interesting.” If he sticks to the scientist bit where he wants to pursue the best form of CE optimization then he should at least have something in it for himself.
As someone who's so in love with CE and jujutsu I could buy even this explanation for him. He did say, I believe in Shibuya, that he should have created a chaos that even he couldn't have controlled. Because in unpredictible chaos interesting things develop.

I still think we'll see more about his motivations (and maybe even origins) when he absorbs Tengen

Yeah kenjaku's motivation? He is bored and have scientist like mind maybe? Like mayuri

Take that back!:pepehands:

Why do I always like these sure-to-horribly-die characters:pepemy:
Kenjaku seems to be in a good mood, remember he didnt kill Kamo.

But I dont think Choso will survive. He will go out with a bang thats for sure (or at least I want it to be impactful).

I feel like Choso here, even though Kenjaku explained everything, it feels like I dont know what he was talking about. I get the merger thing, but how Tengen will merge with millions of people? Thats broken.
More importantly, is it possible to seal Tengen in prison realm? If he cant be killed.
Suddenly, the whole story now revolves around Tengen, not Sukuna.
Everything seems to be blurry right now. I think it is because Kenjaku was focused on Sukuna before culling game and now he is focused on Tengen.
I cant connect the dots about what Kenjaku is trying to achieve.

Kenjaku seems to be in a good mood, remember he didnt kill Kamo.

But I dont think Choso will survive. He will go out with a bang thats for sure (or at least I want it to be impactful).

I feel like Choso here, even though Kenjaku explained everything, it feels like I dont know what he was talking about. I get the merger thing, but how Tengen will merge with millions of people? Thats broken.
More importantly, is it possible to seal Tengen in prison realm? If he cant be killed.
Suddenly, the whole story now revolves around Tengen, not Sukuna.
Everything seems to be blurry right now. I think it is because Kenjaku was focused on Sukuna before culling game and now he is focused on Tengen.
I cant connect the dots about what Kenjaku is trying to achieve.
I love the vagueness of it all, Kenjaku still has a lot to offer
And imo he left Kamo alive because he was insignificant (sad to say). Choso is on another level, tho still weaker than Kenny.

Yeah kenjaku's motivation? He is bored and have scientist like mind maybe? Like mayuri
Mayuri did have a goal though which was to surpass Urahara and his research also benefited SS countless times, he is the mad scientist trope done very well.

Kenjaku is a puppet grandmaster like an Aizen or Makima type of villain. I just find the “he’s interested/bored/doing it for lulz” to be a cheap way out in terms of writing.

Not relevant to chapter but its still new info:

Damn Naobito >>> Ogi. Naobito was a BEAST Ogi was just SALTY. Damn. This makes Naobito even more beastly if he was considerably stronger than an average Grade 1. Used to think him and Mei Mei were pretty close but there might be a slightly bigger gap now, she still got praise from Gojo and Kenjaku though which helps her portrayal.

Not relevant to chapter but its still new info:

Damn Naobito >>> Ogi. Naobito was a BEAST Ogi was just SALTY. Damn. This makes Naobito even more beastly if he was considerably stronger than an average Grade 1. Used to think him and Mei Mei were pretty close but there might be a slightly bigger gap now, she still got praise from Gojo and Kenjaku though which helps her portrayal.
How much gap between naobito and naoya?