Netero vs Phantom Troupe

Who wins?

• Total voters
Mereum moved slower than one of Netero's handmovements....which is the only reason Netero survived that long.
What’s wrong with that? That’s hand movement speed is the fastest thing we’ve seen in the verse and it’s enough to squash a human body

Gon blitz oneshots him. Better questiom would be Prime Netero vs Adult Gon.
Dude you’re basically saying Gon blitzes Meruem which is bonkers lol

What’s wrong with that? That’s hand movement speed is the fastest thing we’ve seen in the verse and it’s enough to squash a human body

Dude you’re basically saying Gon blitzes Meruem which is bonkers lol
Its not...if it was Pitou wouldnt have been able to percieve it. Adult Gon blitzed Pitou twice.

First of all Mereum nerfed himself against Netero in order to not kill him. Second of all even if Gon can bliz Mereum, which he can probably with a few hits. His Janken....his strongest attack....has a charging time. Thus making Gon vulnerable in that time period. Of course Gon found a few counters to that, but Mereum will find counters to that counter. At the end it will become a mind game....but Gon is a fighting genius and so is Mereum.

Again Netero aint on these dudes lvl. If Mereum wanted to kill him....he would in a second. But that would ruin the entire fight. The entire point is for Mereum to put him in checkmate not kill him.

This isn't the issue you think it is when Pitou could likely solo the PT if you removed Chrollo from the equation.
Doubt it. Give them info and prep....and I see them taking down one RG.

Nerfed Kite was able to push her to mid diff. Sure she was newborn but her physical stats hasnt changed since only her Nen.

Her Nen ability Terrapiscora is lowkey featlesd since Gon san negged her.
-----

All the troupe need to do is distract her and give an opening for Shalnark to land his antannae. I think its possible.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
What is Chrollo doing to Pitou:jay-yeah:
Who knows in a 1v1, but in a 13 vs 1 he'll figure something out. He has endless abilities and hax to choose from.
Post automatically merged:

Doubt it. Give them info and prep....and I see them taking down one RG.

Nerfed Kite was able to push her to mid diff. Sure she was newborn but her physical stats hasnt changed since only her Nen.

Her Nen ability Terrapiscora is lowkey featlesd since Gon san negged her.
-----

All the troupe need to do is distract her and give an opening for Shalnark to land his antannae. I think its possible.
The fact that you need to give them info and prep in a 12 vs 1 advantage means my point stands though.

Who knows in a 1v1, but in a 13 vs 1 he'll figure something out. He has endless abilities and hax to choose from.
Post automatically merged:

The fact that you need to give them info and prep in a 12 vs 1 advantage means my point stands though.
Of course if they dont have that....they get negged. But if they have info and prep, and know what to do then they stand a chance.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Perhaps the databook will contribute to the discussion, I'm totally with Netero here.

All participants of this conversation have to do is read the author's post where he states that Netero has prep time.

I can't fucking imagine someone seriously trying to convince the other one that Netero gets killed or some shit.

Chrollo has nothing to counter Netero's speed and power, let alone 100type.

"Who knows what Chrollo has up his sleeve". Nothing that anybody saw in the manga, fuck outta here unless you have panels of proof and from what we saw up until this point it is nothing that will threaten Netero who is prepared for Troupe's arrival.

@Chrono Of all people you voted for the troupe. Have you read the main post in this thread?
Saka said that in this scenario Netero has prep time.

How the fuck do you imagine Troupe getting around this shit?
Oh I didnt see that....I guess he wins in that case. Though that isnt a fair or interesting matchup.

It would be interesting if they tried to jump him without him expecting it.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Of course if they dont have that....they get negged. But if they have info and prep, and know what to do then they stand a chance.
Point was if Pitou was > pre meditation Netero and can solo Chrolloless PT, then post meditation Netero who is > Pitou can solo PT with Chrollo included.

Purely scaling without abilities taken into account. Netero is busted when you factor in his speed. All 3 Royal Guards combined wouldn't be able to touch him.