Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it weird that you’re only asking me this as if I’m the first person you saw mentioning their ages.

ask the one’s that started it, i just simply added my 2 cents that’s all.
I'm just saying to not pay attention to their trolls when it doesn't make sense considering SAnji is also around their same age.. he's 21
They act like Sanji is 30+ years who beats a 12 year old kid Lol

So age doesn't matter.. we all know Page1 will end up as in his 20s or at best 18 (no less)

Chopper isn't fighting with any of the veterans he's no match for them unless he has help. Also Snack was a former commander, there is no way Chopper or the Mid Trio can fight him.:seriously:
The Mid Trio and the Weak Trio are fighting the F6 or Vets. Just look at the rest of the BP and BMP. They’re not suited to be a SH’s main fight bc they’re all fodder background characters. No one cares about the headliners. No one cares about the Oniwabanshu. No one cares about the ministers. The SHs have to fight the F6 if Oda wants to make the readers care at all about their fights.

I'm just saying to not pay attention to their trolls when it doesn't make sense considering SAnji is also around their same age.. he's 21
They act like Sanji is 30+ years who beats a 12 year old kid Lol

So age doesn't matter.. we all know Page1 will end up as in his 20s or at best 18 (no less)
Oh wow good point and advice. It all makes sense now. I didn’t even notice they were trolling about Page One’s age to discredit Sanji’s CLEAR target practice victory over Page One.

that’s zoro fans for you. Anything to look past the fact Kamazou left Zoro snoring with 1 non haki’d kitchen knife level cut.

1-What poisoning? Lol he ate poisoned animals and only got a minor stomach ache. Nice try with the excuses. If Zoro didn’t faint from Killer’s attack then what did he faint from because a few moments ago nothing was wrong with him until Kamazou’s sword made contact.

2-Ok and? What does this have to do with Zoro failing to tank a kitchen knife stab wound?

3-......Who’s fault is it that he got careless and has garbage Observation Haki? Sanji would’ve easily dodged from both angles and 1 shotted them both. What’s green bois excuse? He took down multiple foes plenty of times.

Point is Zoro sucks the end lol
1 - The two following post, which has been posted several times, destroys your BS with facts. I guess you are just late to the game.
The "Zoro was one shot and/or fainted from Killer attack" BS is officially over. Yes, I know that argument has being destroyed time and time again but there's nothing wrong with bringing more facts to destroy the argument. Especially, when there are certain people who continue to make that BS claim.

Aofiji on YouTube created a video of Zoro vs Killer.

In the video, he clearly explains, using facts that are supported by the manga, that Zoro fell mainly from stomach problems (starvation and/or food poisoning). Without his stomach problems Zoro would have never fell. Killer never one shot Zoro. Zoro's endurance and stamina didn't drop or decrease over the time skip. It's equal to his pre time skip if not greater.

Aofiji even shows how the noise Zoro's stomach makes is identical to the noise Luffy's stomach made when he passed out/fainted on WCI in chapter 855. He was comparing the uncut raw translation. That is new because I don't remember seeing anybody make that comparison.

Zoro's greatness continues.

:steef:
@Monkey D Theories

Kawamatsu is a poisonous fish fishman :yasu:

That's why he can feed on poison.

Lulffy almost died because he ate a poisonous fish

Lulffy passing out in WCI due to hunger and the kanji used for Zoro's situation are the same
2 - Did you just compare a knife to a scythe? Wow. That's not even the biggest problem. You still don't understand that blunt attacks and cutting attacks are not the same. Characters will take blunt attacks throughout a lenghty battle with little injury, yet will drop after a few cutting attacks. Even Kaido , who was known for having an invincible body, was hurt with a cutting attack.

3 - Zoro CoO is not garbage. Clearly you didn't read what I posted. Here it is again "Killer was only able to hit Zoro because he didn't take the fox a threat at the time and dropped his guard against him. Which caused him to be distracted by the fox, allowing Killer to successfully hit him". That's the scenario that Oda had to create for him to be hit. It had absolutely nothing to do with his CoO or him being weak. That's completely out of character for Zoro. You think that Sanji could escape a scenario specifically created for him to be hit.

Come back when you have facts, which I know you won't. Many have tried to counter facts and all have failed.

1 - The two following post, which has been posted several times, destroys your BS with facts. I guess you are just late to the game.

2 - Did you just compare a knife to a scythe? Wow. That's not even the biggest problem. You still don't understand that blunt attacks and cutting attacks are not the same. Characters will take blunt attacks throughout a lenghty battle with little injury, yet will drop after a few cutting attacks. Even Kaido , who was known for having an invincible body, was hurt with a cutting attack.

3 - Zoro CoO is not garbage. Clearly you didn't read what I posted. Here it is again "Killer was only able to hit Zoro because he didn't take the fox a threat at the time and dropped his guard against him. Which caused him to be distracted by the fox, allowing Killer to successfully hit him". That's the scenario that Oda had to create for him to be hit. It had absolutely nothing to do with his CoO or him being weak. That's completely out of character for Zoro. You think that Sanji could escape a scenario specifically created for him to be hit.

Come back when you have facts, which I know you won't. Many have tried to counter facts and all have failed.
Did you really expect me to read all that? Lol nice try bud i’ve already debunked you and I’m over it.

zoro got low diffed by a no named, non haki coated, kitchen knife level cut wound and was Ko’d lol GG’s

Status
Not open for further replies.