Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Smoker joins the fight against the bb pirates and protects laws crew after they start losing.

Cp0 has arrived

Lilltih has tricked and captured sanji after it is found out that he is a vinsmoke

Franky , Robin, Nami, vs cp0.

Franky vs rob Lucci
Robin vs Kaku
Nami vs stuccy

Chapter ends with Smoker helping law since he believes that coby is on bbs ship.

Smoker is accompanied with seraphim law

G

Gorosei Informer

Finished watching Arcane and now the latest/2nd batch of Jojo Stone Ocean too, Cyberpunk: Edgerunners is next! Can't wait for the new Wednesday Addams series soon too!

:fujilaugh::steef::neesama::myman::finally:

Netflix really fucked up the subtitles for Stone Ocean though...

:kriwhat::seriously::whitepress:

Both series I watched broke me emotionally, although Arcane FAR more naturally. I already read Stone Ocean years ago when I got into Jojo so I knew what to expect, but damn if it still wasn't hard to watch anyway.

Finished watching Arcane and now the latest/2nd batch of Jojo Stone Ocean too, Cyberpunk: Edgerunners is next! Can't wait for the new Wednesday Addams series soon too!

Both series I watched broke me emotionally, although Arcane FAR more naturally. I already read Stone Ocean years ago when I got into Jojo so I knew what to expect, but damn if it still wasn't hard to watch anyway.
Have you ever watched 3 idiots? It has a great message
I’m not into Bollywood but man this movie is a masterpiece

hopefully :finally:
Post automatically merged:

cant wait for ur reaction for CE, its fucking amazing :kata:

G

Gorosei Informer

Have you ever watched 3 idiots? It has a great message
I’m not into Bollywood but man this movie is a masterpiece
I've seen it come up recently but I've not heard about it tbh. I might check it out as I like the odd Indian film. RRR has been going viral, getting tons of praise even by people I never expected to cover and praise it too lol.

A lot of Indian films can be really heartfelt and thoughtful, despite all the Bollywood stereotypes. I'll definitely look into it!

I actally considered submitting a song from an Indian film for one of Light's contests recently, but I was pretty indecisive about it. Its one of my favourite films of all time and its very bittersweet/melancholic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.