Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

No, it was an awkward compliment thought....
Oh thank you lol, I was 50/50 on whether it a compliment or insult, given I get a lot of insults on here too including another attack from a very nasty person on here recently, so I'm on edge again lately now.

Thank you anyway then! Thats very flattering even though I ironically can't agree with it wholeheartedy/earnestly LOL!

:cheers::emohiyo::jay-he::kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

Any hints?

Did BB gave quick death to law or slow painful death or captured him?
Hes trying to hypnotise him with belly dancing, since he doesnt have Lafitte there to hypnotise him instead.

Oh wait I forgot, thats what Vivi did ofc!

I fear a capture may happen logically though, as a sort of nod to what happened to Ace and also since hes got Koby and Pudding now too. Although he failed to capture Boa before too....I was thinking hes gonna capture a bunch of Luffys allies coincidentally, maybe even Shirahoshi too but idk now.

I don't want BB to lose no matter what, its too soon and would be worse than Kaido and BM if he does imo but I don't want Law to die if possible too. Its too soon for BB to go down/be defeated and it should be by Luffy instead too. Maybe Supernova Trio Captains vs BB and beating him ultimately later? One for each DF and even potential personality of his? Assuming he gets a 3rd DF at least too?

Both SA and India will win their remaining matches making SA being number one in this group. Don't see anyone defeating NZ in knockout stage anymore so NZ will end up on top in their group.

So, NZ vs India in semis
SA vs Aus in Semis

NZ vs SA in final
NZ vs Aus or India vs Aus...SA will lose in semifinals

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hes trying to hypnotise him with belly dancing, since he doesnt have Lafitte there to hypnotise him instead.

Oh wait I forgot, thats what Vivi did ofc!

I fear a capture may happen logically though, as a sort of nod to what happened to Ace and also since hes got Koby and Pudding now too. Although he failed to capture Boa before too....I was thinking hes gonna capture a bunch of Luffys allies coincidentally, maybe even Shirahoshi too but idk now.

I don't want BB to lose no matter what, its too soon and would be worse than Kaido and BM if he does imo but I don't want Law to die if possible too. Its too soon for BB to go down/be defeated and it should be by Luffy instead too. Maybe Supernova Trio Captains vs BB and beating him ultimately later? One for each DF and even potential personality of his? Assuming he gets a 3rd DF at least too?
We will see

Law getting killed would bring some tension though lol

But I won't mind if he gets captured

Whitebears isn't in teh chapter confirmed
:kriwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

We will see

Law getting killed would bring some tension though lol

But I won't mind if he gets captured

:kriwhat:
Aye, Law has had major death flags since the immortality surgery was mentioned, I'm honestly shocked he survived Doffy shooting the hell out of him too. That should have been what led to his awakening too imo.

My friend had an idea that the eternal youth surgery should make you undergo repair constantly, so your body can never die, like a never ending surgery, that works like regeneration and thus keeps you young, healthy and thus fully healed (thinking plastic surgery and stem cell/genetic manipulation or something idk).

I do fear he might be the Ace 2.0 in terms of being sacrificed for tension and thus giving Luffy more personal agenda vs BB or whoever. We need some more major permanent deaths too, some actual impactful, major ones, as in main, recurring characters too.

We def need that more tension as you said, it feels too goofy atm, although its a nice breather from the constant misery and tedium of Wano too.

BB needs to do something to make Luffy truly hate him imo, I cant remembe rhow Luffy responded to him when he heard his voice at Dressrosa but I need another Luffy and Blackbeard encounter or at least BB to do something that will make Luffy truly hate him and want to gun him down (figuratively, although Luffy has his gun moves ofc lmao) and I think Shanks or Law would be perfect for that. Shanks could be the one with the "red flags" and thus dies to BB whereas Law is the one who getslucky like Boa did and escapes being killed by him somehow.

As much as I hate MHA for killing off some characters I really like and almost another one too, I respect it for doing it too, as it added some true tension, tragedy, stakes, consequences etc to the story too. One of those deaths could and should have been handled much better given how suddenly it happened and who it was and such, but alas, at least its not death fakeout spam like in OP lol. Although Gran Torino getting a death fakeout was utter BS though.

I really want BB and Akainu to be the final villains of OP not Imu. Ill never forgive Oda if he fucks them up.
Post automatically merged:

Is that the guy from chainsawmanman?
Yo dude, your sig is awesome! Very slick and badass!

:steef::shocking::araboss::zosmug:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Chapter 1,065 "The Plan"
~ At the start of the chapter Law tells Seiuchi (セイウチ) to try and contact there ally
~ We then cut to the sunny we see a Den Den Mushi ringing on the sunny
~ Four people are crowding around the den den mushi (Zoro, Brook, Caribou(Laws ally) and a heavily silhouetted figure)
~ We then cut to a World Government Ship

~ Drake hijacked it when CP0 fought the Big Mom Pirates
~ End of chapter Drake contacts Garp saying hes going to help Law

Chapter 1,065 "The Plan"
~ At the start of the chapter Law tells Seiuchi (セイウチ) to try and contact there ally
~ Four people are crowding around the den den mushi (Zoro, Brook, Caribou(Laws ally) and a heavily silhouetted figure)
good fake, very interesting

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Chapter 1,065 "The Plan"
Real enough for me

Chapter 1,065 "The Plan"

Open the Spoilers Thread, we got legit spoilers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.