One Piece King of Predictions Tournament - Goat Edition!

Who should be the mascot of the 2nd Tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Can we edit the answer as long as the spoilers haven't available/comes out?
Absolutely. As long as the spoilers are not out, you can change your answers at any time.
Can we edit the answer as long as the spoilers haven't available/comes out?

Kudos for you effort, mate!
:cheers:
Preciated that man.:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Holy fuck lol, thats some strong determination and patience then!

:chopoff::usoprice::crazwhat::snoopy:
Thanks ^^:kata:

1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter? No.
2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas? Yes.
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk? No.
4. Will Dragon appear? No.
5. Will the Marines appear? Yes.
6. Will the CP0 appear? Yes.
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? Yes.
8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race? No.
9. Will Kuzan appear? No.
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears? No.

1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter?
Yes

2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas?
Yes

3. Will we see the real Vegapunk?
No

4. Will Dragon appear? We won't see him but we will hear him talk so idk Yes/no
No

5. Will the Marines appear?
No

6. Will the CP0 appear?
Yes

7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? (If you say only Zoro or Brook appear just say Zoro yes but Brook no or Zoro no but Brook yes. And if you get one right and one wrong then you get half a point for this)
Yes

8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race?
Yes

9. Will Kuzan appear? (If he appears on the cover page then it also counts)
No

10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears?
No

1065:

1.Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter?
- Yes
- Yes
- No
4. Will Dragon appear?
- No
- Yes
6. Will the CP0 appear?
- No
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? (If you say only Zoro or Brook appear just say Zoro yes but Brook no or Zoro no but Brook yes. And if you get one right and one wrong then you get half a point for this)
-Yes both
- No
- No
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears?
- No

1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter? No
2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas? Yes
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk? No
4. Will Dragon appear? No
5. Will the Marines appear? No
6. Will the CP0 appear? No
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? No
8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race? No
9. Will Kuzan appear? No
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears? No

1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter? yes
2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas? yes
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk? yes
4. Will Dragon appear? no
5. Will the Marines appear? yes
6. Will the CP0 appear?yes
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? (If you say only Zoro or Brook appear just say Zoro yes but Brook no or Zoro no but Brook yes. And if you get one right and one wrong then you get half a point for this) yes
8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race?yes
9. Will Kuzan appear? (If he appears on the cover page then it also counts)yes
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears yes

Yes
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Hell No
No
No

1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter? No
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk? No
4. Will Dragon appear? No
6. Will the CP0 appear? Yes
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? (If you say only Zoro or Brook appear just say Zoro yes but Brook no or Zoro no but Brook yes. And if you get one right and one wrong then you get half a point for this) yes
9. Will Kuzan appear? (If he appears on the cover page then it also counts) no
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears? No

It's been over a year since we have something like this, and it's break week too at that. So what else is better than bringing this thread back?

So if you don't know how this game works, just visit the original thread here: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...f-predictions-tournament-fourth-edition.4046/

Basically, there's a set of questions that you answer "Yes" or "No" for each of them. You get 1 point for a correct answer and 0 point for a wrong answer (duh). There might be some cases where you get half a point depending on the question. And of course, the more questions you get correct will receive points which will gradually accumulate slowly until the end of the tournament. And whoever got the most points is the winner.👑

Btw, it wouldn't just be exclusive to "Yes" or "No" questions only. There will be questions where I will ask you a specific question where you have to insert a character's name or a certain event in order to get points. So make sure to read each questions carefully before you answer.

The first tournament will go on from Chapter 1065 and ends at Chapter 1074 (10 chapters for each tournament). So about 13 weeks (counting the breaks) if I did my math correctly.

There won't be much changes from the first thread so the rules remain the same. However, I will allow the questions to be up to 10 to 20 max depending on how many players we get. And like usual, if y'all have any suggestion or question you want me to include in the batch of questions (cuz if I'm the only one to come up with questions then that's kinda boring and uncreative) then feel free to do so in PM or in this thread if you want your question to be seen public. If you want to remain anonymous then PM is the best way.

For example:
Will X character appears in this chapter? (suggested by @Your username) - This is for those who want their question to be public.
Will X character appears in this chapter? (suggested) - This is for those who want their question to remain anonymous.

Depending on how many players I will get, I might do the "first comes first serve" and "splitting users" strategies. Splitting users is basically separating VIP/Staff users and normal users. Cuz VIP/Staff users are less common than normal users here. So 2:1 ratio per say. And former VIP/Staff users doesn't count. I wouldn't have anybody submit their questions to me in the PM right now cuz this is the first game and I need to know how many players will be. However, I might let VIP/Staff users submit their questions (1 question per person) in the next chapter after 1065. Make sure to submit them before Friday cuz that's the deadline for suggestion questions. And have normal users for chapter 1067, then VIP/Staff again for 1068, and so on.

First comes first serve strategy is entirely depends on how many players I will get. For example, if I only get 10 players for this game (I hope not) then I would scrap off this strategy. If I get around 20 players then I might use this strategy. If it's 30 players and more then I would definitely enforce to use the first comes, first serve stratagem.

I might allow up to 5 VIP/Staff users to submit their questions in the DM and after that, I wouldn't accept any more entries. 10 normal users' suggestions will be accepted. No more than that. Again, this is entirely depends on how many players I will get. Oh and also, the question suggestion has to make sense. For example, don't just hit me in the PM with questions like, "Will we go to Elbaf next chapter?" First of all, we're in Egghead arc right now and there is no hint of we moving to Elbaf anytime soon. Unless you provide a good argument for it and I might consider including it.

And of course the golden, lucky, miracle, and tricky questions will remained.

Just gonna put some legends here:
Golden question!😊 - Like the name suggests, this question allows you to gain extra/bonus points as long as you get it correct. 3/4/5 points vary.

Lucky question!🍀 - 2 questions in one, you get 2 points if you answered both correct, if you get one wrong then 1 point only. Both wrong then 0 points (duh).

Miracle question!😘 - 7 points if guessed correct. You have to guess in which chapter a specific event will occur, I was thinking of limiting this to each tournament only, meaning that you can only guess up to chapter 1074. You can't just say, "I think Egghead arc will end at chapter 1089" or something like that. Chapter 1089 will be in the third tournament and we're in the first tournament lmao. But if it's something like, "I think the Marines will pull up in Egghead Island in chapter 1070" then this is acceptable as chap 1070 belongs to the first tournament.

Tricky question!😈 - If you get it correct, you get 3 points. If you get them wrong, you lost 3 points from your total points that you've gained thus far. For example, you have 20 points, correct will give you 23. If wrong then 17. This question isn't mandatory so you can choose not to answer it, but no pain no gain amirite?:sadgrin:

However, I will introduce a new concept called "shocking question" (labeled as Shocking question!🥶) where you will guess how many questions that VIP/Staff or normal users submitted in my PM in between chapters. Obviously I won't do a shocking question in the first game but rather later on. So if the first comes first serve rule gets enforced and if it's VIP/Staff users' turn then you can guess between 0 and 5. And if it's normal users then between 0 and 10. Now, in order to avoid unfair advantages, I will have the correct answer for normal users' suggestions as 6 points while VIP/Staff users gets 3 points for correct response. Cuz guessing between 0 and 5 is easier than guessing between 0 and 10 so I want to avoid that unfairness.

For example:
If I say, "How many entries did VIP/Staff users submitted for chapter 1066?" then the players have the option to answer from 0 to 5 entries. Let's say 4 entries were submitted. If you answer 4 then you get 3 points. Wrong then 0 points.

On the contrary, If I say, "How many entries did normal users submitted for chapter 1067?" then the players can answer from 0 to 10. Let's say 8 is the correct answer, you get 6 points for it. This is if the first comes first serve strategy comes to play that is.

I might do a golden question every 2 chapters then a lucky question in the next 2, then miracle next and shocking next and the tricky question in the last chapter of the tournament. Of course y'all are more than welcome to suggest any changes or modification for this game if you want as long as you provide a good reason for it. If you want me to mix the special questions up randomly then that's fine too.

For example, the order of the 1st tournament special questions: 1066 (golden), 1068 (lucky), 1070 (miracle), 1072 (shocking), 1074 (tricky).
2nd Tournament: 1076 (miracle), 1078 (shocking), 1080 (golden), 1082 (tricky), 1084 (lucky).
3rd Tournament: 1086 (shocking), 1088 (tricky), 1090 (lucky), 1092 (golden), 1094 (miracle).

If you want me to randomly assign special questions like above then let me know ^^ And if the miracle question happens at the end of the tournament then y'all are allow to predict up to the next tournament. For example, miracle question in 1094 can be allowed up to chapter 1104 which is the end of the 4th tournament.

Now, if any of y'all want to pass on this game because apparently y'all have someone who provides early spoilers at your admission like a certain bald fake news informer, I hate to break it with you:

The chance of you cheating because you just happens to have early spoilers won't be tolerated and shall be disqualified from the game. For example, if TAC posts his "predictions" in this thread then proceeds to open spoilers thread on Tuesday and they look very similar, that's an automatic invalidation of unfairness rule and shall not be accepted.

So if y'all think y'all slick and can get away with having early spoilers and modifying your answers so it won't look similar, all I gotta say is:

I'm always watching everybody from afar so no cheating on my watch.

So make sure to provide your answer at the latest day, Monday tomorrow. Cuz I dunno at what time spoilers will drop on Tuesday, could be morning or afternoon or late night. So make sure to do that unless there is a specific spoilers release time and date then I will make sure to make an announcement for it.

Now, can you join late? Yes, y'all are welcome to join at any given time, but the more latter you join, the chance of you winning the tournament is less likely, unless you guess all the answers correct somehow lol.

And if there's an emergency where I might be inactive due to real life or something, I might hire 1 or 2 users as my co-hosts for this tournament. If any of y'all want to be my co-hosts then feel free to hit me up in the PM. And if y'all have any general questions or want to discuss something, then please do so in this thread or in PM.

If y'all don't want to play the game for whatever reason but just want to follow the game then let me know so I would let you in as spectators. And if you answer the list of the questions that I'm about to drop then you're automatically in the game.

TR;DL?

Just read the thread damn it, it's not even that long and it shouldn't take more than 2 minutes.

I think that's about it for the rules part. Hope I don't forget anything else that I need to point out (let's be real, the moment I post this thread, I will remember some rules that I forgot to include cuz I always forget the most important stuff xD).

Anyway, y'all almost reach the ending here so y'all might be wondering, "Goat, why do you have so much Steve Harvey gifs and emotes?"

That's because Steve is the mascot of the first tournament, ladies and gentlemen!

So you're probably gonna see me spamming a lot of Steve gifs and emotes in this thread until the first tournament is over. That's why I put up some real life celebrities and movies/tv shows characters that I think of in the poll for you to choose as the next mascot for 2nd Tournament. And per usual, you are more than welcome to suggest any other celebrities or movies/anime/tv shows/books characters of your own choice so I can put in the poll as long as I am able to post gifs, memes and emotes of that character.

For the tags, I put 20 (also the max for numbers of tags you can put on a thread) of those to prevent other VIP users from messing up with my tags and those are representing each tournaments' winners. For example, if I win the 1st tournament then I will replace the "1st" tag with "👑Sanji D Goat👑" with both crown emojis as the sign of winner.

But here's the problem, I don't think OP will end in 200 chapters (of course I could be wrong) but let's assume that OP will go on for at least 300 chapters. I can't add more beyond 20 tags which means that I have to either take out the first 10 winners and add the future 10 winners in the tags. And I don't want to be rude for people that won the first 10 tournaments just to get taken out from the winner tags.

So here's my solution,

You just need to win multiple tournaments again lol. If you win another tournament, I will put the tag in as "👑Username👑x2". x2 means you win 2 tournaments. x3 is 3, etc. That way the tags will be preserved and less chance of you getting dropped out of the winner tags list. It's not like you just win a tournament and call it a day. No, the battle is not over until OP ends. And especially if you're one of the earliest winners and knowing your position is at risk and will get replaced by new generation, the more you need to join back and win the game again. And also a good way to threaten players to take the game seriously.

On the other hand, that means some players wouldn't take the chance and let other players win cuz they don't want to get replaced.
But for real though, I encourage people to play to their fullest enjoyment and not care too much for fame and winner obsession. This is meant to be a civil and comfortable game for everybody.

For the prizes for winners, maybe 1 month VIP or special tag/banner for normal users? For VIP/Staff, perhaps a new privilege or special forum request? (for instance, maybe a style theme for their favorite characters?) or winners can host their own King of Predictions tournament. Idk, you guys decide on prizes and rewards.

Okay I promised this is the end I swear.

Here's the 1st batch of questions for Chapter 1065:
4. Will Dragon appear?
6. Will the CP0 appear?

My opinion:
1. No, I don't think we're gonna see Law vs Teach for at least 1 chapter or so.
2. Yes, I think we're gonna see Edison, Pythagoras or York.
3. No, too soon.
4. Yes, but he wouldn't do anything for the 10th time.
5. Yes, SWORD might appear imo.
6. Yes
7. Yes, I think we're gonna see both
8. Yes
9. Yes
10. No

Explanations or reasoning are optional btw.

Since I valued my notifications, it's better to copy and paste the list of questions here instead of quoting every single one of them. Like imagine quoting this whole essay post of mine Lmao. Unless y'all have questions or want to discuss something then feel free to quote me.

With that being said, let the game begins, winners take all!

Tagging cool users from my following list: (And yes, I type the whole tags one by one)
@Ace @Adam 🍎 @AdmiralBetterr777 @Adamxero @AdmiralKoniroryu @Afroking @Akai @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Aknolagon @Akuma_Law @AL sama @Albino 👑 @AlmightyEneru @Alpha @Alter @ankama @anon @Arondight @Arrow @Artorias @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @Aryan @Ask D question @AverageNamiEnjoyer @Awayeah @B Rabbit @BaboonMihawk @BakiDou @balajiram99 @Balen @Baluzi @BangOO🍅 @BarbosaXIII @Beerbottle @bennbeckman @Bepo @Bil02 @BillSlipton @Black Lord Sanji @Blackbeard @Blackflamesanji @BlackLegFring @Blazing Lion @BleakAsh @Blother D. Yo Mama @bluefire12 @Bob74h @BOCCHI @Bogard @Boiroy @BornInAbyss @Bounty @Broreo @Brutus @Buggy D Clown @Bullet @Butters @Buusatan94 @Calypso @Camie @Captain Dom @CaptainJackSparrow @CartoonHeroes @CbShadow @Celestial D. Dragon @centurion @Charlotte Horchata @Charlotte LinLin @Charlotte Manjar @Chaves @Cherry Hilk @Chessaddict @Chrono @Cinera @CoC: Color of Clowns @comrade @ConquistadoR @Courier @Cream filled donut7 @Cross_Marian @Crush @Cruxroux @Cutty Jewboy @Cyrus the Cactus @D.Querna @Da evil Who @Daikenki @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @DarkWitch @Date @Debanv @Den_Den_Mushi @Desolate Smaug @Dettles @dirtyLarry @dizzy2341 @djiayebee @DKI @Doggo @Don DaSlayer @Don Diego @Don't Mind Me @DonWick @Draco @Dr_Professor83 @duckman @Eagle @Egghead @Ekkologix @Electricmastro @Emmazrine @Enma @Erkan12 @EtenBoby @Eustass @Franosuke @FaradaySloth @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Fleet Leader Fenaker @FloriGlori @Flower @Flynn @Fn Lucci @Fuckthis3 @Fujishiro @gamaran @Gambit @Ganja userr @garciajulieen @Garp the Fist @Garps tekkai @GeneralP123 @Gensui Sazid @Geo @Gintoki @God Buggy @God_Aizen @Gol D. Roger @Gon’s Missing Arm @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Greenbeard @H3llion @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Hades @HAJI @Halyup @Hanners220 @Hanzo hattori @Hedfi @Herasux @Hereforthesalt @HeroesNZ @Hiragaro @hlo69300 @Hurley Pirates @Iaarm @Ice devil slayer @IceWitch @Ichiro Miyata @ImmaIvanoM @Irregular @Ishin @Jackteo @Jaguark101 @Jailer @januarysdaughter @JazzMazz @Jiihad @JJtheman @Johnny B. Decent @Julius @Just a member @JyThony @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Kagurashii @Kai. Do @KaiHiei @Kejon @kenedyfake @KenshiraSonata @Kenshiro11 @Kerkovian @Kiiro @Kiku @Killer#777 @King4nakama @King7 @KINGKONGGUN15 @KiriNigiri @Kishido @Kiwipom @kom5 @KonyaruIchi @Koro @kratosś @krogothwolf @Kromage911 @Krusher1357 @Kucing Pencuri @kumae @Kuro Ashi @Kuroemon @kurohime @Kurozumi D. Trussop @Kurozumi mugiwara44 @Kurozumi Seven7 @Kurozumi Wiwi @Kurozumi Giggio @kurwa @Kyou @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Law-sama @LayerZ @Lifeismeh @Light D Lamperouge @Lindltaylor @Lion of Olympus @Lizzy @LolonoisZolo @Longleg Larry @Lor D. Coast @Lord_Braggy @Luffy is the mc @Luffydom56 @Luffy_Fan @Lukegranders @m0nst3Rx @M944 @Mackiss @mad monk @Maggi @Malick the last Light @MangoSenpai @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ @Markorus @Mashiro Blue @Master OF Haki @MasterD @matt245 @Meeyori @Melvin @Midnight Delight @Mighty Action X @milluki @Milou @minamoto @Minatoze Narutomaki @Missy @mly90 @mmd @Momoheechulkabe9000 @Monarch @Monet @Monkey D Theories @Monster Luffy @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @Mr. Anderson @Mr. Reloaded @mrtsrdr @mugiwalaw @MugiwaraMaster @Murilo @NAMELESS @Nana @Natalija @Necrohol @Nekomamushi @Nibel @Nidai_Kitetsu @nik87 @NikaInParis @Nikuzi @Ninjashadow0209 @NotRanga @NotTommy @nRandle @Oblivion @Olimaat @OnePieceFanGirl @OnePiss @Pantheos @Paperchampion23 @Parker @park_min young @Patryipe @PaulOO @Peenix @Peppercore @Peroroncino @pg13 @phatltse62882 @Pirate hunter eddy @Playa4321 @Plex @Poque @Prince of Darkness @PrinceKun @Pringles @Psychiatrist @PuckTheGreat @Punk Rotten @PurpleSwordsman @QQH @qwe @R A I T E I I I @Raiden7 @ranady @randomdude121 @Ravagerblade @Rayleigh-Sama @RayanOO @Reborn @RecoomeBoom @Red Admiral @Red Dog @Redboy776 @Reddot4 @Redhair Le Fishe @ReggieZoldyck21 @Reign @Rej @Rekien @rerere @RiShin @Rivaille @Rmstorm @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Robin swan @Roo @Rootbeer @Roronoa-sama @RoronoaZorro @Rosella.Fiamingo @Rottkins @Rukusho @RYNO @Ryu Kishi @Ryuarashi @S.W317 @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @SaintBellkin @SakazOuki @Sakazuki-Singh @Sakura no Hiluluk @Sallucion @Sanji D Cook @sanjikun @Screws Loose242 @SDfear @Senfret @Sentinel @Sentry22 @Seraphoenix @Seth @ShadyOjiro @Shanks @SHIHI @Shimotsuki Ghostly @ShinichiMugi @ShinmenTakezo @Shiroyru @Shishi @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @sidestreetboy @Sigran101 @silverfire @Sir Yasheen @SmokedOut @soheilhazrat @Sparda @spawn @spitles @Spoonbillz @SpoonDFork @Stack Bundles Chinx @stairs-kun @Starbound Beast D. Draig @Staticshadic @stealthblack @Steven @stormylife @Straight From Laughtale @straightforward @style @Sungodo @Superior to you @Swallalala @Sword God Ryuma @symbiote @T-Pein™ @T.D.A @Tai long @TEACH D TEACH @Tejas @Tenshi No Konan @Thabeast @The Buddha @The White Crane @TheAncientCenturion @thedarkdragon11 @TheKnightOfTheSea @TheRealSJay @thodoris5321 @Tobra @Tokiro Oumaga @Toph @Topi Jerami @trav @Tripod @Trueprodigy @Twin Milf @Udell @Un-amed @Uncle Van @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @uyuu @Vanellope Lhea @Veku @VersusPhD @vikas @Violent Sanji @Weeman @Welkin @WesMidnight @wh1p @Wildfire Kaios @Winsmoke Sanji @WizardKing @wordy @Worst @wraithery @Wulsam @XGoldrogeRX @Xlaw @Y-foe @Yakyu @YASER @Yasuda @Yelan @yj @Yo Tan Wa @yorosenpai @Yoru @yunzabit heights @Z-Saber @Zara @Zaretball @Zemmi @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Zoan @Zolo @zorji @Zoroe @zorojurou @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @zzShinichi and anybody else that I forgot to tag.
Also let me know if the tags works or not, and apologize for those who are not interested, just liked this post and leave the thread and have a good day.​
Bruh, i ain‘t reading this…

4. Will Dragon appear?
6. Will the CP0 appear?

1: No
2: No
3: No
4: No
5: No
6: No
7: No
8: No
9: No

and

10: No
:myman:

1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter? Yes
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk? Yes
4. Will Dragon appear? Yes
6. Will the CP0 appear? No
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? (If you say only Zoro or Brook appear just say Zoro yes but Brook no or Zoro no but Brook yes. And if you get one right and one wrong then you get half a point for this) No
9. Will Kuzan appear? (If he appears on the cover page then it also counts) No