Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bible describes the Angels as shining, oddly shaped, blinding beings that were capable of raining down death from above, that spoke with harsh, harmful speech.

In modern times, we call those aerial combat craft. Many of the atrocities that occur in religious text can be explained by advanced technology being used against people without enough scientific knowledge to know what was going on (Hinduism and the Hindu religious text is fascinating in terms of this, there are descriptions of nuclear weapons in Indian religious texts)

Much of religion describes things that actually happened, but in distorted and deluded ways, in my opinion.

It's arrogance to act like ancient people couldn't have been smarter/more advanced than us.
Your last sentence summarises it well!
I think that ancient civilisations have a lot of forgotten knowledge. I even believe in a backwards evolution. We don’t get smarter, we get more rational and shut up our spiritual side.
Call me crazy but I believe that mankind was always smart but we destroyed ourselves and started from new many times
I believe in Angels etc but I think there’s more than meets the eye regarding our history

Regardless of anything
Sanji is stronger than zoro

always will be even till eos
zoro has never shown to be stronger than someone like Sanji and never will

oda has to protect the guy with magical haki from a dead legend so that he wouldn’t get negged

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Status
Not open for further replies.