Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee you if ppl were not involved in the community, they would not bat an eye on this, especially since a Seraphim pressed Blackbeard too. On top of all this, Sanji has always had this cycle since the beginning of the manga. Oda makes him look funny in the smaller set up arcs, and then he fights the third strongest character of the villains like always. Yet ppl manage to fall for it every fucking time.

These people man.
Sanji just did a regular no named kick without even diable jambe.
Plus he can repair his leg instantly
don't make such a big deal about this. It's delusional
I don't think any form of logic operates on this forum.
Zoro fans just can't help themselves but to trash Sanji and other characters. It's their favorite pastime. That and the incessant wanking.
:odenugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The stage is perfectly set for the final Straw Hat.

Second strongest Straw Hat?

Zoro?
:kuzanope:

Sanji?

Jinbe?

Smoyan?
:araboss:
I like Smoker's personality but unfortunately, he is fodder.

It's so sad to think that Fujitora may snap his fingers and Smoker's spine by that in the process, not even talking about other possibilities Fujitora can yeet him:milaugh:

Smoker's last chance to become relevant power-wise is becoming a Seraphim but human edition.

Who cares? Imagine all those were fake and we got hours of Sanji fans crying over fakes made up by Fenaker or whoever.

Sanji fans should prefer this to be true because they will be laughed at for throwing a tantrum over fakes from a troll.
Thats such a BS, imagine if "confirmed spoilers" came out and they said Zoro broke his swords attacking yonji, would u seat and just watch? Ofc you'd rant about it

Status
Not open for further replies.