Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it funny that Luffy can grab enormous amount of L's that sometimes he shouldn't even take, and still get extremely wanked?

If a Gifter beats Luffy, everyone hypes the Gifter, they don't shit on Luffy

This doesn't happen with any other character

Thats why there is no fun at being a Luffy wanker :kobeha:

I hate people who act like Zoro and Luffy are just asexual. Do people not remember that Roger was the same way. He never settled down and had a child until after he was done with his voyages. This is probably the same for Luffy and Zoro.
I don’t think Zoro‘s ever had any real intimidate moment. He acted shy around Tashigi until Punk Hazard, where he acted neutral around her.

Luffy and Hancock have a 12 year age gap, so I’m not entirely sure how that would work. :luffywat:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Isn't it funny that Luffy can grab enormous amount of L's that sometimes he shouldn't even take, and still get extremely wanked?

If a Gifter beats Luffy, everyone hypes the Gifter, they don't shit on Luffy

This doesn't happen with any other character

Thats why there is no fun at being a Luffy wanker :kobeha:
this man has been rambling on all by himself this entire time before the spoilers are even revealed to be fake or not.:crazwhat:

Jinbei is close to Zoro, if he's weaker than fucking Crocodile then so is Zoro pretty much, you know that's bullshit I know it.
Why couldn't Croc just have gotten stronger ?
Would Mihawk respect him enough to literally share equal standing in their organisation if he was a one shot for him? Don't think Mihawk is the type for that.

I personally don't see Jinbe even close to Zoro and i don't get where this is coming from. Jinbe only surpassed Sanji in bounty is for that stupid gag.

Oda was just ridiculous for that. Sanji defeated 1.32B pirate while WsW had like 550 or some

He needs a large quantity of water to neg df users. And I don't think the df users would sit around and allow him to use that much water in a fight. If they're at sea in a ship, sure. But if they're at land, jinhe gets beaten.
Look at jinbei's water feats though, the problem is he CAN manipulate that much water quite easily and quickly. You fight him at a beach or a tiny island and you're cooked as a DF user. I do agree that in any instance without water in the immediate AO, jinbei is significantly weaker than with water around and has a much higher chance of losing against more opponents. He deserves a lot more credit if he has water at his disposal

Status
Not open for further replies.