Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say that the setaph are stronger than their original counterparts, sure they are still strong as shit, they replaced warlords, but think of that merely a replacement so it wont drop the WG's strength considerably while having obedient subjects unlike warlords.
As I said; i feel like all the seraph are equal or close to it (just like the og pacifistas); and just looking at how Serahawk and Serahancock wrecked complete havoc on Amazon Lily, confronted Blackbeard, changed the islands shape, and left without a scratch…

I think saying that the seraph on average are much stronger than their warlord counterpart is completely warranted.

Boa hasn't fought anyone in a real fight. So I don't have proof to show. But, she has a very powerful DF that even BB feared. She has adv haki. Likely could have adv coc. And she is pretty great in cqc and aoe.
Same as Jinbei, who has shown to have powerful haki, great cqc combat and with sea advantage even aoe, the nightmare for a df user.

I am not saying he's stronger, but Boa being stronger than Jinbei isn't obvious at all.

:quest:
The leaker who said Sanji breaks his leg says it’s Nami’s group

I’m inclined to believe him
:kobeha:
bro tried so hard to sound believable
@Lance_Dragonite @EtenBoby
One Piece Chapter 1065
Title: "Six Vegapunks"

- Cover: Film RED, Halloween special

- Seraph Jinbei attacks Nami's group
- Nami, Robin, Franky and Usopp tried attacking it, but the Seraph took no damage
- Sanji comes in with a kick
- Sanji broke his leg bone hitting the seraph's skin
- Sanji got heavy damage from Seraphim Jinbei
- Sanji did not use Blue Flame
- It was a regular kick. Sanji's body is dislocated
- Seraph Jinbei tries to attack Sanji
- Three new Vegapunks comes it and saves Sanji
- Two of those Vegapunk's are robots and one is a big eater
- Edison and Pythagorus are the robots
- York is the Glutton
- Vegapunk knows about Ancient Kingdom
- “Egghead” is not the island of the future, is the island of the past because its technology is similar to “Ancient Kingdom” technology.
- They don't know the entire ancient history of the void century but says that egg head is less advanced compared to what the ancient kingdom had
- Shakka and Dragon and still talking. We hear the entire conversation.
- At the end of the chapter, Luffy's group finds some ancient robots.

-No break next week
half of the lines have sanji in them 💀

bro called it nami’s group when she had only one line of dialogue since the arc started 💀

When fighting fodders, or someone who's a simp/has lustful desires, that guy is not Jinbei, who has also comparable haki.
She doesn't nee lust to turn people to stone...
The pacifista, the cannon balls etc didn't have any feelings at all. And I don't think jinhe has comparable haki. He has great armament hardening. But he hasn't shown any adv haki at all.

Even Boa's sisters have adv haki. And if Boa has adv coc, it's a low diff.

Theyre not gonna fight under water though...

Her cqc has the ability to turn him to stone with each kick too. Jinbe is on the weaker end of the warlord spectrum.
Jinbei is weaker with no water around but if they are anywhere with seawater around (I'm not entirely sure what prep he needs for a sea/current move) jinbei should negg DF users provided his attack hits

Zoro aint Sanji, there will be no stone statue. And his haki is at least comparable if not stronger than hers.
I hate people who act like Zoro and Luffy are just asexual. Do people not remember that Roger was the same way. He never settled down and had a child until after he was done with his voyages. This is probably the same for Luffy and Zoro.

She doesn't nee list to turn people to stone...
The pacifista, the cannon balls etc didn't have any feelings at all. And I don't think jinhe has comparable haki. He has great armament hardening. But he hasn't shown any adv haki at all.

She does, she literally says so.

Simp post, get that shit out of there.

She doesn't nee lust to turn people to stone...

Plus she's said to be leagues above her sisters so her advanced armament ( and other advanced types ) is definitely better than their's

Jinbei is weaker with no water around but if they are anywhere with seawater around (I'm not entirely sure what prep he needs for a sea/current move) jinbei should negg DF users provided his attack hits
He needs a large quantity of water to neg df users. And I don't think the df users would sit around and allow him to use that much water in a fight. If they're at sea in a ship, sure. But if they're at land, jinhe gets beaten.

Zoro is not a warlord. I'm pretty sure they've been ranked accordingly by bounty.

Mihawk >> Weevil > Crocodile > Boa > Jinbe

Doffy would be between Weevil and Croc
Jinbei is close to Zoro, if he's weaker than fucking Crocodile then so is Zoro pretty much, you know that's bullshit I know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.