Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao don't be offended but pre time skip there's not a chance luffy would have survived without plot armour.
Oda generally brought the Warlords too soon. He thought the manga wouldn't last for decades, so he planned Crocodile to go down first, then after some more Warlords the Yonko would be defeated next.

Usually, Oda always planned the Yonko but then added the Warlords as well.

It's clear that Crocodile's powerlevel got retconned

For those who can't wait for the confirmation, the rational take would be Sanji hurts his leg trying to attack Seraphim Jinbe but the part about his body getting dislocated is probably an exaggeration. Sanji doesn't use DJ or IJ but if Sanji attacks after seeing Franky and others fail, then there is a chance he used Haki although it won't be shown as always due to the boots Sanji's wearing. It's worth noting Sanji is faster with those boots as they're said to make users feel light.
Even if he wasn't wearing the boots, we would not see haki because Sanji doesn't have koka yet

I don't think croc has gotten much stronger. Imo, his bounty is for his intellect, logia and his association with buggy and mihawk.
I think he got smarter. Being smarter can make a difference in a fight. His arrogance made him lazy and he relied almost entirely on tactics, tbh I doubt he really even had an actual fight since he took over arabasta or not long after he started baroque works (which ever came first)

Tbh i don't think crocodile could even gauge his own power during arabasta BC he was that outta practice

Status
Not open for further replies.