One Piece King of Predictions Tournament - Goat Edition!

Who should be the mascot of the 2nd Tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter?
2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas?
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk?
4. Will Dragon appear?
5. Will the Marines appear?
6. Will the CP0 appear?
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? (If you say only Zoro or Brook appear just say Zoro yes but Brook no or Zoro no but Brook yes. And if you get one right and one wrong then you get half a point for this)
8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race?
9. Will Kuzan appear? (If he appears on the cover page then it also counts)
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears?
I think 1065 will be titled: Law vs Blackbeard
or something along those lines. I think it will be the conclusion of Law vs Blackbeard and as a result, will take up 90% of the chapter
  1. yes
  2. no
  3. no
  4. no
  5. yes
  6. no
  7. yes
  8. no
  9. yes
  10. yes

1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter? Yes
2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas? Yes
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk? No
4. Will Dragon appear? no
5. Will the Marines appear? no
6. Will the CP0 appear? Yes
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? (If you say only Zoro or Brook appear just say Zoro yes but Brook no or Zoro no but Brook yes. And if you get one right and one wrong then you get half a point for this) yes
8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race? no
9. Will Kuzan appear? no
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears? Yes in cover story

Yes.
Yes.
No.
4. Will Dragon appear?
No.
Yes.
6. Will the CP0 appear?
No.
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? (If you say only Zoro or Brook appear just say Zoro yes but Brook no or Zoro no but Brook yes. And if you get one right and one wrong then you get half a point for this)
No.
No.
Yes.
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears?
Yes.​

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Yes.
Yes.
No.
4. Will Dragon appear?
No.
Yes.
6. Will the CP0 appear?
No.
No.
No.
Yes.
Yes.​
So it took you 5 hours to read it all, No wonder

AL sama

Red Haired
1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter? no
2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas? yes
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk? no
4. Will Dragon appear? no
5. Will the Marines appear? yes
6. Will the CP0 appear? yes
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? (If you say only Zoro or Brook appear just say Zoro yes but Brook no or Zoro no but Brook yes. And if you get one right and one wrong then you get half a point for this) yes to both
8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race? no
9. Will Kuzan appear? (If he appears on the cover page then it also counts) no
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears? no

Just gonna write some statistics down so I won't forget:

- As of right now, there are 33 total players (me included), 6 of which are VIP/Staff users including me, 27 are normal users. So I think I might use the first comes first serve rule here.

And some reminders:
Once the spoilers dropped on Tuesday, your answer will not be accepted after that. Even if the spoilers come out for like a minute, it doesn't count since it's already late to submit. So make sure to drop your answer as soon as today if you haven't done so.

Also, I know I say that I don't accept any entries in PM for this chapter but you are allowed to send me your own prediction questions for chapter 1066 as long as you're VIP/Staff users. Normal users will have their chance for chapter 1067. You can start submitting your entries in between late Tuesday and up to early Friday. Cuz Friday is the time I woke up and start tally up the points of players so make sure to submit your entries before then. Again, this is for VIP/Staff users only. Normal players can submit their entries for chap 1067.

Lastly, I know the poll is supposed to be for fun and totally optional, but just try to vote if you can of course. It takes like 2 clicks only. And if you want to suggest another person/character that you want me to put in the poll then I'm cool with that as well.

That's all!
I think he will take off mask but silhouette
Then it still counts as appearing even though it's just silhouette.
Yes

No

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Hell No

No

No
My man out here quoting every single questions from my opening post lol.:milaugh:Talks about dedication.:kata:
Bruh, i ain‘t reading this…
You playing or nah?
I think 1065 will be titled: Law vs Blackbeard
or something along those lines. I think it will be the conclusion of Law vs Blackbeard and as a result, will take up 90% of the chapter
Maybe. I only said no cuz we already have Law vs Teach for half a chapter in the previous chap, and Oda purposely transitions us back to Egghead Island, so it doesn't make sense if we're going back to Law vs Teach again. I don't think we're gonna see Law vs Teach for at least 1 chapter. Of course this is just my opinion so I could be wrong.
That's a huge ass wall of text son
Thanks.:myman:

-No

-Yes

-Yes

4. Will Dragon appear? We won't see him but we will hear him talk so idk Yes/no
-Yes

-No

6. Will the CP0 appear?
-Yes

-Yes

-Yes

-Yes

-Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

4. Will Dragon appear?
Yes

No

6. Will the CP0 appear?
No

No, both won't appear

No

No

No

I'd pick Jon Snow if season 8 wasn't rubbish
Yeah season 8 was garbage but Snow was one of the best characters in GoT imo.

You playing or nah btw?
If someone were to make ALL their predictions half Yes and half No, would it still be possible for them to win? Would they be MORE likely to win if they played this way? :quest:
Not possible. You have to pick between Yes or No unless there are special questions that requires you to say a character's name or a certain event.

1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter? YES
2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas? YES
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk? NO
4. Will Dragon appear? YES
5. Will the Marines appear? NO
6. Will the CP0 appear? YES
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? (If you say only Zoro or Brook appear just say Zoro yes but Brook no or Zoro no but Brook yes. And if you get one right and one wrong then you get half a point for this) NO
8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race? NO
9. Will Kuzan appear? (If he appears on the cover page then it also counts) YES
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears? NO

Sanji D Goat hosted the tournament. And we got the message. Let me activate my broken bad version of Mantra to answer your Questions : ⚡

1. No
2.Yes (50% likely since only 3/6 appeared)
3. No (never lmao)
4. No : 🙏
5. YEs. Marine Time!
6. Yes
7. No. Neither.
8. No
9. no
10. no

---✓✓As you can see I predict very little direct progression on egghead plot lmao.

*** You said we can submit our own Questions here... But I don't get it: until chapter 1074?

I ask: Will Luffy use Gear5 at egghead?

Sanji D Goat hosted the tournament. And we got the message. Let me activate my broken bad version of Mantra to answer your Questions : ⚡

1. No
2.Yes (50% likely since only 3/6 appeared)
3. No (never lmao)
4. No : 🙏
5. YEs. Marine Time!
6. Yes
7. No. Neither.
8. No
9. no
10. no

---✓✓As you can see I predict very little direct progression on egghead plot lmao.

*** You said we can submit our own Questions here... But I don't get it: until chapter 1074?

I ask: Will Luffy use Gear5 at egghead?
Btw, the spoilers already came out like an hour ago so I can't accept this answer. Sorry. I don't know if you see the spoilers before you posted this so that's another problem. Better luck next time.

But you can try again in the next game once the chapter drops. Just stay tune for it.

1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter? No
2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas? Yes
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk? No
4. Will Dragon appear? No
5. Will the Marines appear? No
6. Will the CP0 appear? Yes
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? No
8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race? No
9. Will Kuzan appear? (If he appears on the cover page then it also counts) Yes
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears? No