One Piece King of Predictions Tournament - Goat Edition!

Who should be the mascot of the 2nd Tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AL sama

Red Haired
I was deciding to make the GQ last up until chapter 1074 (which is the end of the first tournament) but if y'all want me to extend the duration till the end of the arc then I can surely do that. The only problem is that I wouldn't count the GQ for this chapter points. And I dunno know if I can remember every single answers till the end of the arc. And Zoro might switch opponents depending on the circumstances. So Idk.
I m fine with whatever is best for you

If it's like that I vote for up until 1074, like originally intended
I m fine with whatever is best for you
Okay, I guess I will extend it to chapter 1074. Which means that if Zoro doesn't fight Sera Kuma next chapter, I wouldn't dismiss the GQ. If Zoro fights Kuma in the span of chapter 1074 then y'all will receive points for it.

@Other users are fine with this?
which one is the Golden question ?
This one.
Golden question!😊 (5 pts): Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? (this is where I ask you guys to insert a character's name instead of saying "yes" or "no", and be sure to be specific as possible, don't just say like Zoro will fight CP0 or Seraphim, at least specify who)

1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter? No
2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas? Yes
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk? No
4. Will Dragon appear? No
5. Will the Marines appear? No
6. Will the CP0 appear? No
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? Yes
8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race? No
9. Will Kuzan appear? No
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears? No

Tallying up the points.......

9 points: @YASER @Luffy is the mc @Iaarm
8 points: @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @Fuckthis3 @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @NikaInParis @Minatoze Narutomaki @AL sama
7 points: @AdmiralBetterr777 @Johnny B. Decent @MonsterKaido @Zoroe @Kyou @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Blackflamesanji @Murilo
6 points: @Crush @Seth @Alter @kratosś @WizardKing @Hades
5.5 points: @wordy
5 points: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @AdmiralKoniroryu @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Dark Admiral @MonochromeYoru @Monkey D Theories @ShiShiShi @straightforward
4 points: @Kurozumi Seven7 @Yoru
3 points: @Emmazrine

No one got the perfect score.....

But none has less than 3 points either.

At first glance, I thought I would get myself 9 or 10 points. Seems like I got a little too cocky.

Btw, @Kurozumi Seven7 I mean the questions as in this chapter, not the whole 10 chapters. Sorry to clarify this late. Hope you forgive me.🙏

For late comers like @AlmightyEneru @Senfret and @Sparda whose questions didn't count because they were late to the game, if they were counted though, it would be:
@AlmightyEneru with 7 pts.
@Senfret with 7 pts.
@Sparda with 5 pts. (I didn't count question 2 since you didn't give an answer for it)

Lmao, we got our winner for the best explanation of the first game.:milaugh::cheers:

But they didn't count cuz they were late obviously. But y'all will have your chances to make a comeback for Chapter 1066 predictions down here along with a golden question!😊 (5 pts if guessed correct)

Here's the questions for Chapter 1066:
1. Since Zoro's birthday is coming up, will he do something epic in this chapter?
2. Will we get new info on Egghead Island/Ancient Kingdom?
3. Will we find out what's the origin of the giant with one horn at the end of chap 1065 in this chapter?
4. Will Shaka remove their helmet next chapter?
5. Will Lucci, Kaku, Stussy and Seraphim Kuma finally arriving at Egghead Island?
6. Will there be at least one fight happens next chapter?
7. Will there be at least one funny moment? (gags, jokes, funny faces are counted)
8. Will Bonney uses her beam saber?
9. Will there be at least one fanservice moment? (panties shot, cleavage are counted)
10. Will we see another Seraphim outside of Mihawk, Hancock, Kuma and Jinbei?

Golden question!😊 (5 pts): Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? (this is where I ask you guys to insert a character's name instead of saying "yes" or "no", and be sure to be specific as possible, don't just say like Zoro will fight CP0 or Seraphim, at least specify who)

And this is a good way to gain extra points if you happen to miss the first game. So @AlmightyEneru @spitles @Senfret @Sparda this is y'all chance to win big if guessed correctly!!!!

Anyway, my predictions:
1. Yes, Zoro might flex on something.
2. Yes, hopefully.
3. Yes
4. No
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. No
9. Easy yes
10. I'd say yes, maybe we'll see Seraphim Law or Doflamingo.

GQ: Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? Seraphim Kuma.

Y'all got until Monday/Tuesday to submit your predictions. So make sure to do it as soon as possible till then.
1 don't care
2 don't care
3 don't care
4 don't care
5 don't care
6 don't care
7 don't care
8 don't care
9 yes at least I hope oda might take a break from it:pepehands:
10 don't care

It worked!:myman:

1. Since Zoro's birthday is coming up, will he do something epic in this chapter?
No, too soon

Yes

3. Will we find out what's the origin of the giant with one horn at the end of chap 1065 in this chapter?
No

No

5. Will Lucci, Kaku, Stussy and Seraphim Kuma finally arriving at Egghead Island?
Yes

No

7. Will there be at least one funny moment? (gags, jokes, funny faces are counted)
Yes

No

9. Will there be at least one fanservice moment? (panties shot, cleavage are counted)
Of course

No

Golden question!😊 (5 pts): Who will fight Roronoa Zoro?
Kaku

No saved for chapter after next one

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Kaku

No

Yes

No

4. Will Shaka remove their helmet next chapter?\
No

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

No (but Seraphim Buggy would be dope)

GQ: Who will fight Roronoa Zoro?
End of arc? It would be cool to see Zoro vs Evil Sanji (not gonna happen though)

1. Since Zoro's birthday is coming up, will he do something epic in this chapter? No.
2. Will we get new info on Egghead Island/Ancient Kingdom? Yes.
3. Will we find out what's the origin of the giant with one horn at the end of chap 1065 in this chapter? Yes.
4. Will Shaka remove their helmet next chapter? No.
5. Will Lucci, Kaku, Stussy and Seraphim Kuma finally arriving at Egghead Island? Yes.
6. Will there be at least one fight happens next chapter? Yes.
7. Will there be at least one funny moment? (gags, jokes, funny faces are counted) Yes.
8. Will Bonney uses her beam saber? No.
9. Will there be at least one fanservice moment? (panties shot, cleavage are counted) YES.
10. Will we see another Seraphim outside of Mihawk, Hancock, Kuma and Jinbei? Yes.
GQ: Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? Kaku.

Last edited:

1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter? No
2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas? Yes
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk? No
4. Will Dragon appear? No
5. Will the Marines appear? No
6. Will the CP0 appear? No
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? Yes
8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race? No
9. Will Kuzan appear? No
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears? No

Tallying up the points.......

9 points: @YASER @Luffy is the mc @Iaarm
8 points: @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @Fuckthis3 @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @NikaInParis @Minatoze Narutomaki @AL sama
7 points: @AdmiralBetterr777 @Johnny B. Decent @MonsterKaido @Zoroe @Kyou @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Blackflamesanji @Murilo
6 points: @Crush @Seth @Alter @kratosś @WizardKing @Hades
5.5 points: @wordy
5 points: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @AdmiralKoniroryu @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Dark Admiral @MonochromeYoru @Monkey D Theories @ShiShiShi @straightforward
4 points: @Kurozumi Seven7 @Yoru
3 points: @Emmazrine

No one got the perfect score.....

But none has less than 3 points either.

At first glance, I thought I would get myself 9 or 10 points. Seems like I got a little too cocky.

Btw, @Kurozumi Seven7 I mean the questions as in this chapter, not the whole 10 chapters. Sorry to clarify this late. Hope you forgive me.🙏

For late comers like @AlmightyEneru @Senfret and @Sparda whose questions didn't count because they were late to the game, if they were counted though, it would be:
@AlmightyEneru with 7 pts.
@Senfret with 7 pts.
@Sparda with 5 pts. (I didn't count question 2 since you didn't give an answer for it)

Lmao, we got our winner for the best explanation of the first game.:milaugh::cheers:

But they didn't count cuz they were late obviously. But y'all will have your chances to make a comeback for Chapter 1066 predictions down here along with a golden question!😊 (5 pts if guessed correct)

Here's the questions for Chapter 1066:

And this is a good way to gain extra points if you happen to miss the first game. So @AlmightyEneru @spitles @Senfret @Sparda this is y'all chance to win big if guessed correctly!!!!

Anyway, my predictions:
1. Yes, Zoro might flex on something.
2. Yes, hopefully.
3. Yes
4. No
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. No
9. Easy yes
10. I'd say yes, maybe we'll see Seraphim Law or Doflamingo.

GQ: Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? Seraphim Kuma.

Y'all got until Monday/Tuesday to submit your predictions. So make sure to do it as soon as possible till then.
My boy, first of all let me say you're doing a great job with these! It's fun and entertaining xD

1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. Yes
8. No
9. Absolutely
10. No

Golden question!😊 (5 pts): Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? Kaku rematch (just a small clash or something cause Zoro can neg him)

GQ: Who will fight Roronoa Zoro?
End of arc? It would be cool to see Zoro vs Evil Sanji (not gonna happen though)
You can predict up to chapter 1074 (the end of the first tournament).

If you think Zoro vs Evil Sanji will happen up until chap 1074 then I will count it. Of course you can change your answer at any time until Monday/Tuesday.
1. Since Zoro's birthday is coming up, will he do something epic in this chapter? No.
2. Will we get new info on Egghead Island/Ancient Kingdom? Yes.
3. Will we find out what's the origin of the giant with one horn at the end of chap 1065 in this chapter? Yes.
4. Will Shaka remove their helmet next chapter? No.
5. Will Lucci, Kaku, Stussy and Seraphim Kuma finally arriving at Egghead Island? Yes.
6. Will there be at least one fight happens next chapter? Yes.
7. Will there be at least one funny moment? (gags, jokes, funny faces are counted) Yes.
8. Will Bonney uses her beam saber? No.
9. Will there be at least one fanservice moment? (panties shot, cleavage are counted) YES.
10. Will we see another Seraphim outside of Mihawk, Hancock, Kuma and Jinbei? Yes.
Golden question?
My boy, first of all let me say you're doing a great job with these! It's fun and entertaining xD
Thanks man. Preciated it.:cheers:

**No

**Yes

**No

**No

**Yes

**Yes

**Yes

**No

**Yes

**Yes

**For this arc? Either Kaku or Seraphim Mihawk.

1. Since Zoro's birthday is coming up, will he do something epic in this chapter? NO (in my book, WB's death was epic. good luck meeting my standards, yawnmaster)
2. Will we get new info on Egghead Island/Ancient Kingdom? YES
3. Will we find out what's the origin of the giant with one horn at the end of chap 1065 in this chapter? YES
4. Will Shaka remove their helmet next chapter? NO
5. Will Lucci, Kaku, Stussy and Seraphim Kuma finally arriving at Egghead Island? NO
6. Will there be at least one fight happens next chapter? YES
7. Will there be at least one funny moment? (gags, jokes, funny faces are counted) YES
8. Will Bonney uses her beam saber? NO
9. Will there be at least one fanservice moment? (panties shot, cleavage are counted) YES
10. Will we see another Seraphim outside of Mihawk, Hancock, Kuma and Jinbei? NO

Golden question!😊 (5 pts): Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? some vegapunk creation

No
Yes
Nope. Not this chapter. More like next year.
No way. More like end of next year.
Maybe towards the very end of the chapter. But I'd rather say no.
Yes
Definitely yes.
No.
Ofc yes. I mean the female characters don't wear any pants.
Maybe.

Seraphim Kuma lol

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
No
Yes
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Seraphim Kuma