Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Vegapunk might actually be a genius if the technology is actually from the past and sold as cutting edge technology.

Wouldn't surprise me if the WG was in posession of technological knowledge this entire time and just pretend its new discoveries.

Which would mean, they do require someone as a puppet who can merely act as a super genius who invented all this stuff himself.
Even being able to recreate it is a pretty big deal if we're being fair

Especially if he doesn't have the blueprints

Not sure Vegapunk might actually be a genius if the technology is actually from the past and sold as cutting edge technology.

Wouldn't surprise me if the WG was in posession of technological knowledge this entire time and just pretend its new discoveries.

Which would mean, they do require someone as a puppet who can merely act as a super genius who invented all this stuff himself.
I think he is still a genius. Maybe he discovered info about the ancient kingdom after he had invented all this stuff. He did say he needs more funds. So maybe that is for upgrading his tech to ancient kingdom level.

For those who can't wait for the confirmation, the rational take would be Sanji hurts his leg trying to attack Seraphim Jinbe but the part about his body getting dislocated is probably an exaggeration. Sanji doesn't use DJ or IJ but if Sanji attacks after seeing Franky and others fail, then there is a chance he used Haki although it won't be shown as always due to the boots Sanji's wearing. It's worth noting Sanji is faster with those boots as they're said to make users feel light.
At this point i may have to wait for panel . Misleading and fake spoilers have increased better to restrict who gives right content.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Mihawk is a no no.

Boa is also a no no. Unless the Boa seraph has her df, I don't see how she loses to her seraph. And, boa know adv haki. There's a chance she might even have adv coc. We don't even know if the seraphs can use haki at all.

Likewise, any warlord with a df is a toss up. Croc has a chance to suck up his seraph. Kuma could repell. Moria, I'm a little iffy on, but he could take it's shadow and let the sun do it's thing. Etc...

Unless the seraph has all the powers of their originals, they won't be better than every single one of the originals. The biggest thing the seraphs give the WG is that's they are completely subservient to the WG unlike the real ones.
I do agree that there would be exceptions like mihawk and I also do agree that they might not have haki

But you are overlooking two key aspects here

First, all of them being weaker than orginals just take away the purpose of having them. Yes, complete subservient is big factor here but also strength. So, they are atleast on par with warlords.

Second, Boa df works only when her opponent has some emotions/feelings. Seraphims are emotionless so Boa would be having hard time

Status
Not open for further replies.