• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to choose 1:
- All Seraphims are stronger than their Shichibukai counterpart
- All Seraphims are weaker than their Shichibukai counterpart
no exceptions, what would you choose?
Stronger in pure strength but weaker in lacking the actual experience and other qualities you can only learn in the field itself.
Some things you only learn through the blood and effort through the years.

King was fine clean with no damage :seriously: even zoro said it later on that none of his attacks works when flame mode is on
1. Zoro eventually cut him
2. King is more durable than a clone of himself
3. King is also more durable since also is an ancient zoan
I'm not gonna argue this anymore. But, cannon balls, smokers jutte, Pacifista. None of these things have any feelings.
Agreed!!!!

Seraboa would be based on Boa + Lunarian+ Cyborg traits and not some cannon balls lol

They would be programmed to counter such things.

Only downside I think is strong haki can deal with them.
We still haven't seen how they deal with df abilities that affect their bodies. All we saw was serahawk getting sucked by yami. And he survived unscathed cause of lunarian hax.

I don't think a seraph would be able to regenerate an arm if it was turned to stone and broken.

We'll see more anyway. So I'll wait and see.

And that's how you become creditless, either all of them are strongee than their warlord counterparts or they aren't, take it or leave it.
Pepega brain

Do you think a lunarian Moria would lose against
Oda dont give sanji coc haki cause he will be able to knock out female opponents without having to kick them. And only luffy has coc haki by the strawhats
Bro forgot to read Wano :luuh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We still haven't seen how they deal with df abilities that affect their bodies. All we saw was serahawk getting sucked by yami. And he survived unscathed cause of lunarian hax.

I don't think a seraph would be able to regenerate an arm if it was turned to stone and broken.

We'll see more anyway. So I'll wait and see.
Okay. We will see

Btw, still jinbei> boa :pepecopium:

*Disappears quickly into shadows*

Status
Not open for further replies.