Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to know how the Seraphims will differ from each other. Would be stupid if not all of them have max'd out stats and they most likely cannot use haki and neither have DF powers.
So normally they only can have different fighting styles. But the problem is that most of the og warlords don't really have a unique base fighting style, cause of their DFs.
So is SeraJimbei by default the best of the brawlers, cause of basic Karate and JuJutsu moves and is SeraHawk just a straight up better version of a potential SeraLaw? And how is a SeraKuma going to be different from a SeraCroc? Questions over questions

Anyway I hope we get to Vegapunk real quick. For once I just want to have a real deep info or lore drop, not just a single sentence kinda thing

In a war all sides suffer losses and obviously all sides prefer peaceful ways to avoid those losses.

But for WG having warlords+ yonkou system was basically because to have balance of power.

They cherish it so much that they immediately made Luffy a yonkou the moment kaido lost.

And, with all the resources WG has - Admirals, VA with potential VA who can be admirals+ FA + Seraphims + former navy veterans like Garp and Sengoku+ Gorosoi themselves and millions of soliers -----no yonkou crew is a match

Heck, whole purpose of luffy making allies and Grandfleet all over his journey is because he will be needing it to overcome WG
Admirals- One is disobedient and probably not even willing to really be a Marine anymore
One got cooked by Momo
Kizaru is the only loyal/competent one
Akainu is an asshole
Vice Admirals-
One got smoked by Law once Law got his heart back
One would have gotten neg diffed by Sabo if Fujitora wasn't there to save them
One is the biggest fucking jobber of all time, even more than JACK AND ULTI, and lost to:
Luffy
Boa Hancock
Law
Vergo
and Doflamingo.
Garp is the only one that doesn't get destroyed by everyone and their mother, but he's clearly not too loyal nor does he like their bull shit because he was going to murder Akainu if not for Sengoku.
Others just sit around and talk to each other all day.
The Seraphim are valid, they're kind of strong honestly but they'd probably get smoked by the likes of Commanders lol.
The Gorosei.. Fuck I'm not writing all of this out just check this great Reddit post about what a mess the Marines are: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/w8a7ba

:sus:
You're trying to sneakily wank coby aren't you?
He's not stronger than jinbe. Not even close. And Boa would win against Jinbe...
No need to sneak you said if for me lol. Her devil fruit works on your regardless of your interest level in her including her slave arrows.

Based on physical feats we have zero proof that she would even last 5 mins against jimbe.

He was the one taking admiral attacks.

He was the one flipping over the same yonko twice. I can guarantee her fruit won't even work on him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.