Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Impressive. Very nice. Now let's see Aramaki's reactions to a child soldier attacking him:
Do you not get tired of posting the same debunked shit over and over again lol? I know you’re a troll account but you can’t even troll with originality?

It’s clear to anyone sign a brain that Ryokugyu negs Momo. It’s also clear that the Seraphim are weaker than Admirals and yet the Yonko cannot even scratch them. Lol

Ace wasn’t as strong as YC2 Oden to wash Kaido at that moment. Oden has been dead for decades.
On the other hand Whitebeard was ruling the seas sitting near the throne but never on it, it was Crydo who wanted the throne but naturally was afraid of Whitebeard and waited 20 years until he fell old, snd even then he could only backstab him while he’s engaged in war. Shanks intercepts him and he crawls back to his shithole lmfao
Better than getting periods like this when Shanks intercepts

Do you not get tired of posting the same debunked shit over and over again lol? I know you’re a troll account but you can’t even troll with originality?

It’s clear to anyone sign a brain that Ryokugyu negs Momo. It’s also clear that the Seraphim are weaker than Admirals and yet the Yonko cannot even scratch them. Lol
I don't get tired of posting that because Assmiral fans can never give a valid reason for why Laramaki was screaming because of an 8 year old :myman:

I made a little rant :catcry:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I’m going to say everything here. I will die on this hill If I have to.

Oda got too impatient and wanted to end the insufferably long arc and introduced a million plot holes and too much focus on the frickin’ Scabbards which I stopped caring about after awhile. If anything it told me that Oda absolutely cannot kill off an important character unless he feels he absolutely needs to. Don’t tell me Kin’emon and Kiku should’ve lived after the blows they took. :parkcry:

Yamato’s character served almost no purpose in the story that if you were to get rid of every panel she was in, I bet the story would‘ve been mostly unaffected.

What was she, a fan service character? What was the point of her existing if she wasn’t going to join the Straw Hats? She hinted towards it several times, knew Ace (What?!) and supposedly had this “dream” to explore the sea like a certain other popular character that got a terrible ending (Consider it a death. They both might as well be dead anyway.)

Her Oden obsession made me lost interest in her completely! She didn’t get any character development whatsoever and she proved this in her last panel when the Straw Hats set sail. Nobody cares if you’re “Oden”, okay?!

What an insult to his character to be impersonated this way. Maybe she should‘ve been boiled like Oden and see how she likes it? I bet she wouldn’t want to be Oden then, or maybe she’d enjoy it because she’d be EXPERIENCING IT FIRSTHAND?!

I’m getting heated here, but that’s just how much I DISLIKE her character. No character should be on the side of good and be this bad. Somehow Kaido seems a bit more likable?! KAIDO. Atleast he was entertaining! :lawsigh:

And what was the point of introducing Greenbull, anyway? He was written off as a coward from what I can tell after coincidentally bumping into Shanks who just happened to be at Wano at exactly the right time.

Was this just a tie-in for the movie? Why?! This didn’t NEED to happen the way it did! I would rather wait until Shanks has an appropriate reason to be shown then thrown into Wano out of nowhere just because it was convenient.

And Hiyori was… what was she even? That chapter where she said the Kurozumi were born to burn did not sit well with me. Isn’t Otama apparently a Kurozumi?! Her parent’s graves apparently have that name, so I don’t see why this wouldn’t be true.

Oda could’ve handled that speech differently, but now we’re continuing the cycle of hate just like Oden totally wanted. :kaidowhat:

Good job, Hiyori! :emohiyo::sweat:

I was hoping Oda would polish the story a bit afterward and introduce some flashbacks for Ryuma’s Grave and a proper Carrot farewell, but seeing as how we’re 4 chapters (THAT’S ALL?!:luchosop:) into the new arc it seems clear to me that the focus will be on Law vs. Blackbeard and Egghead Island. I get that Oda was excited to get into the Final Saga, but perhaps a month or two would’ve been enough to come up with a better ending than the one we got? That was just disappointing to read.

And now we’re getting even more mysteries revealed in the latest chapter. Ancient robots? You’re supposed to be revealing the world’s mysteries, NOT CREATING MORE OF THEM!!!

Hopefully this won’t be an issue. Oda doesn’t always keep things a secret, so we might be fine… for now. :kidsmile:

I’m hoping this arc will be better than the dumpster fire ending we just got through. Perhaps Oda learned a lesson to not drag things out for too long because 4 years was absurd for an arc that didn’t seem to have any great effect outside of Wano. Luffy’s Yonko status had like, no real reactions?? Even Buggy got more during Marineford and we don’t even need to talk about that. :josad:

TL;DR - WANO‘S ENDING WAS BAD, THERE WERE TOO MANY PLOT HOLES AND THE ARC WAS TOO LONG

GREENBULL HAD NO REASON TO BE AT WANO AND NEITHER DID SHANKS

YAMATO SUCKS AS A CHARACTER AND CARROT DIED A TERRIBLE DEATH

THE KUROZUMI WERE BORN TO BURN?! WHY ODA, WHY

I DON’T WANT TO DIE OF OLD AGE BEFORE ONE PIECE ENDS

Thanks for coming to my rant TED Talk. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.